New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Well, kung ano man ang reason nya, sakanya na yun..... Lets just hope that the new DOTC Sec is a more Visible, Pro-Active and Reliable Secretary....

But then again if the heresays re:why Sec.Ping resigned , Those sort of things shouldn't have happened if Mar Roxas was the Vice President IMO....
    Last edited by locoroco777; June 7th, 2011 at 12:08 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

They had their shot at the position....

About time to get off and move on...

13.4K:stereo:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    “Doesn’t take a lot of beer to cause a lot of trouble” :starwars:
    “You are because of the choices you made”

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    PNOY's shooting buddy, Usec. LTO Virgie Torres is back at her desk. During a press conference, she announced that Vehicle and Driver's License processing WILL RETURN to manual mode. Her office owes IT provider STRADCOM P1.2 billion and still refuses to pay...

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    PNOY's shooting buddy, Usec. LTO Virgie Torres is back at her desk. During a press conference, she announced that Vehicle and Driver's License processing WILL RETURN to manual mode.
    now this will be exciting.:D
    baka mas maganda new thread pa heheheheh.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    PNOY's shooting buddy, Usec. LTO Virgie Torres is back at her desk. During a press conference, she announced that Vehicle and Driver's License processing WILL RETURN to manual mode. Her office owes IT provider STRADCOM P1.2 billion and still refuses to pay...
    I don't have all the facts about how the LTO got to owe STRADCOM Php 1.2B, but a return to manual mode?! There goes the DL application from one day to ten and renewal from 2 hours to two days... And there also goes back the ability to apply for multiple licenses. Sheeesh.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Buti isa lang headache sa parehistro if makagulo sa LTO. 2013 pa yung DL at color coding car ko kailangan i-renew...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buti isa lang headache sa parehistro if makagulo sa LTO. 2013 pa yung DL at color coding car ko kailangan i-renew...
    Pila na kaya ako para sa pag renew ko ng license next year.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    G*go naman yan si torres. Ok na yung sistema guguluhin pa.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    G*go naman yan si torres. Ok na yung sistema guguluhin pa.
    what do you expect coming from the head of Tarlac LTO office.
    Ask anybody sa may north. Experienced this already when i was having trouble trasfering ownership of a changed engine vehicle. after exhausting all efforts sa may bulacan area lto. lipat ako pampanga.

me: boss kayang kaya ba lipat tong change ownership ko. sinabi ko problema(me typo error sa engine).
    fixer: kayang kaya dyan yan(nguso sa lto pampanga). pag di nakaya sa tarlac natin itransfer.

me mga sampu siguro ko napagtanungan na ganyan ang sinabi. so di naman siguro isolated conclusion yun.
    ako, inayos ko na lang ng legal sa LTO diliman. matagal pero worth the wait. mabait naman tao dun eh.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    the million $ question is, why retain torres instead of de jesus?

dahil magaling sa shooooooting....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ping De Jesus quits PNoy Student Council.