The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

pati Praise the Lord.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ^ at isa pang lord, yung Lord sa TV5, Lourd De Veyra ata yun.hehehe!!!

Philippines has most believers in God--

pero ang daming
    -magnanakaw
    -kidnapper
    -carnapper
    -manyakis
    -rapies
    -estapador
    -manloloko
    -at reckless magdrive ang kulit e no etc...lahat na ng masasamang loob

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pinoys have to believe in God to give them hope

mahirap ang buhay eh... hope keeps people going

hope that life will get better keeps people going

basta people keep praying and going to church they believe God will grant their wishes
    best answer

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    one of the believers........

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Filipinos are very gullible when it comes to faith and religion. let's take for example the Sto. Nino. to us it's a very sacred statue and image of Christ. we dress it like Sta. Claus, kiss it and even worship it.

i googled how it started. it started in Cebu yata when a group of fishermen got rescued from a natural disaster and they saw a floating Sto. Nino statue and somehow, they got safe.

in the Vatican, I tried to look for any writing/articles about the Sto. Nino. and guess what, not a single word about the Sto. nino nor it was canonized (sto. nino being St. nino). wala siya sa Vatican Museum and not even St. peter's Basilica.

by logic, bakit nga ba we try to worship the child Jesus Christ eh we know naman na Christ is grown up. by faith, why worship a child god, eh we all know naman as christians that there is the holy trinity God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. that's all.

my last questions were: why does the Vatican allow it? isn't it like worshiping an idol, a statue? and now there are claims/talks that Sto. Nino in some parts of our country, possesses worshipers like people inflicted with sickness or some unfortunate people. be wary people, I've read in an article in the Vatican that God does not do possession, i mean, our God nor any of the holy trinity does not possess people. kung sino man yan sumanib sa kaibigan / kamaganak mo, hindi yan ang diyos.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    dagdagan niyo pa yung si apolo quiboloy.... balita ko siya daw reencarnated na jesus christ sa time ngaun.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Paniniwala ng mga ganid... Kahit daang milyon ang ninakaw,- isang kumpisalan lang,- spotless na siya,- wala ng kasalanan....

Tapos, later on,- isasali pa siya bilang Lay Minister.... Malamang maging Presidente pa ng Parish Council...

15.5K:boxing1:
    Last edited by CVT; April 25th, 2012 at 08:47 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Philippines has most believers in God - survey