The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    poorer than ethiopia, papua new guinea, nepal

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ec...w-poverty-line

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    They can say that if we are being fed by the UN.Ethiopia does.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    then perhaps we should ask for assitance from the UN to feed our hungry kababayans..

i really do think the distribution of wealth in the Philippines is very uneven.

the rich are VERY rich, while the poor can't barely make it alive without stealing or selling their souls..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I don't think Philippine is poor. Corruption make it look poor.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you can say that again.. but then again once you look outside you will see that we are indeed poor.

women selling their souls, beggars on the streets..

if you haven't been to the countryside you will never know..

--

makes me wonder why politicians can spend hundreds of millions on campaigns yet a lot of people are merely living on 1 dollar per day..

kaya mataas ang krimen, kaya may mga carnaper, kaya may mga komunista , may terorista, may kidnapper, may holdapper, bank robber, dahil may mga mayayaman na sobrang yaman.. at nagpapayaman pa lalo..

this country is all messed up..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Politic is the main reason we're being so poor. All the Politician is not doing there job. And they don't wanna face the truth that Philippine is going down.
    Tanong ko lang po: Mahal nyo ba ang Pinas? O mas mahal nyo ang sarili nyo?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ekimonk View Post
    then perhaps we should ask for assitance from the UN to feed our hungry kababayans..
    great reply .bro when UN steps in that means your country is really in great famine or dis order.hope you got my point.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    great reply .bro when UN steps in that means your country is really in great famine or dis order.hope you got my point.
    problem is that almost 50% of our countrymen are under famine..which is why we are ranked poorer than ethiopia..

our president just does not want to admit it.. why admit it when politicians are shelling out hundreds of millions for campaign alone?

remember this benchmark that GMA had that if a family of 4 is earning something around 100 pesos per day they are not considered poor.. that is to make the world believe that most people in our country is not poor..

accepting grants and help from the UN is ironic when you see these politicians riding their SUV's and spending so much..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    bro, dont know what you are trying to show but may i just ask you, personally, in your own way, what do you think we should do to solve the problem?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mas maganda ata we shift to communism na para there will be equality..

what do you think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Philippines 50th poorest nation in the world