New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    manila mayor isko moreno and the dole are allowing 189 e-trikes to ply the roads of the city to ferry medical workers to and fro hospitals.

things that make you go hmmm....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Nakakainis lang yung mga di nag iisip na Macoytards. May nakita yata yan sila tweet ni Vico way back then against Marcos dictatorship. Kaya ayaw nila diyan.
    Gusto yta ibalik yung dynasty ni Eusebio.

He's doing well naman, nakakainis lang yung mga tao na compare compare.
    Each city has different style. Hindi mo pwede hanapin yung meron sa isang city, sa city mo.

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Nakakainis lang yung mga di nag iisip na Macoytards. May nakita yata yan sila tweet ni Vico way back then against Marcos dictatorship. Kaya ayaw nila diyan.

Each city has different style. Hindi mo pwede hanapin yung meron sa isang city, sa city mo.

pero mga taga las pinas may karapatan mag reklamo sa mayor nila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post

The Queen of lies and her troll army are on the assault against Vico. Tsk tsk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    The Queen of lies and her troll army are on the assault against Vico. Tsk tsk
    May bagong palusot si Mocha:

"FYI, Mocha Uson Blog FB page is now composed of different bloggers and admins. We practice free speech though we differ in opinions on different matters. So, saying that I am against VICO SOTTO is FAKE NEWS since it was posted by another admin. I hope this clears everything."

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by makinao View Post
    May bagong palusot si Mocha:

"FYI, Mocha Uson Blog FB page is now composed of different bloggers and admins. We practice free speech though we differ in opinions on different matters. So, saying that I am against VICO SOTTO is FAKE NEWS since it was posted by another admin. I hope this clears everything."
    Baka split personality nya ang nagpost. Hindi ba muna nagpapa-approve yung so-called ibang "admin" sa kanya bago magpost?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    mamaya ipopost ko yung interview ni pasig mayor na nakuha nya idea ng drone misting sa china. Same model ginaya.

Ito yung ginawa nila lutuan para sa food ng frontliners

#tunaynachristian

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    A balance minded leader. No panic.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    manila mayor isko moreno and the dole are allowing 189 e-trikes to ply the roads of the city to ferry medical workers to and fro hospitals.

things that make you go hmmm....
    He probably talked and sought DILG'S permission first, para hinde naman na mukhang tanga DILG. Isipin nag announced sila na bawal all PUVs tapos hinde susunod isang mayor.

They probably felt slighted. Yun tingin ko feeling nila hinde sila na ni respeto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if tricycles are forbidden from plying their trade,
    commuters and folks that have to travel from here to there for whatever legitimate reason, will have to walk. they will thus take longer to get from here to there, a'huffin' an' a'puffin', meetin' more folks along the way, and stand a higher chance of inhaling the virus.

sometimes, the preventive measure only worsens the condition it aims to avert.

my thoughts.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast