New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    tama ang nakakarami,kailangan makulong para naman yong iba pa ay sumunod.ang dapat magimg no.1 proj.ngayon ng gov.ay kulungan dahil for sure kukulangin tayo ng kulungan.sana hindi na tinanggal ang death penalty.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    NO pardon. If ever ma-pardon c erap we'll be the laughing stock of the international community

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    NO PARDON

Has anyone seen the program where his Tanay resthouse was featured? Lintik....kulungan ba yan?! At ngayon, they want to pardon him pa....

It's all about politics....

We never learn....sadly...naging apathetic uli ang middle class sa mga developments ngayon...and i'm guilty of it as well Cguro sawa na talaga ang mga tao, they just want to get on with their lives...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Bigyan na nang Pardon tapos ikulong si Abalos....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano nanaman ang kapalit nito? Para di rin makaso si pandak at ang kanyang ka-biyak?

Erap now ready to accept 'absolute pardon'

Former president Joseph Estrada is now ready to accept the absolute pardon reportedly being offered by Malacaņang, ABS-CBN News reported Sunday.

Cagayan de Oro Rep. Rufus Rodriguez, the former president's spokesman, said Estrada wanted to be with his 102-year-old mother, Doņa Mary Ejercito.
    Estrada's ailing mother is at the San Juan Medical Center because of pneumonia.

Rodriguez said Estrada is concerned with his mother’s health.

The congressman said if ever Estrada accepts the pardon, the motion for reconsideration that is scheduled to be filed before the Sandiganbayan before September 27 will automatically be withdrawn by the former president's lawyers.

Interior Secretary Ronaldo Puno earlier said he is brokering a deal between Malacaņang and Estrada's camp for the former president's pardon. He added that the formula for the pardon "is still being worked out".

He said negotiations for Estrada’s possible pardon by President Arroyo have progressed so that both sides are now down to talking about the “implementing rules”.

The interior secretary said Estrada could be set free by Christmas if the President agrees to pardon him.

“I’m hoping that we can do it (pardon for Estrada) before Christmas. That’s my hope, so I can join the Christmas party of the Estradas, they’re always fun,” Puno, who is also presidential adviser for political affairs, told reporters. “I hope we can all have a Merry Christmas.”

Estrada, who was deposed in an Army-backed popular revolt in 2001, was the first president in Philippine history to be convicted of plunder.

It was alleged that the former movie star had amassed more than $80 million in wealth gained through tax kickbacks and illegal gambling payoffs. His conviction triggered low-key protests, but his supporters have vowed to take to the streets ahead of his appeal.

Mrs. Arroyo's aides visited Estrada in detention prior to the verdict and have floated suggestions through the press that the government may be ready to grant a pardon to the former leader.

A pardon, analysts have said, could calm political tensions and finally bring a close to a bitter political drama that has dragged on for six years and slowed economic growth in the Philippines.

erap=no pardon
    gma=no pardon
    marcos=no more life, rip

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no pardon at dapat ilipat sa munti...nagyabang pa sa TV ng i feature yung tanay rest house nya parang di nakakulong..buhay hari pa din...libre pa security

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yung mga may gusto ng pardon siguro they deserve na nakawan at lokohin lang sila ng pulitiko at wag silang magreklamo sa batas at wag nilang sabihing laging pinapaboran ang mayayaman laban sa mahirap.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    actually i saw this coming, verdict will be guilty, then either he will stay at a posh prison, house arest or presidential pardon...

if erap accepted the pardon ,it s also like admitting he comitted all the bad deeds, however even if the verdict has been out still he is pleading not guilty, so where in the world did all those riches come from?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Insider trading and jueteng. Syempre mga kickbacks sa gov't transactions. GUILTY AS HELL

No Pardon. Silya Elektrika

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Pardon or No and Why?...Erap