New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Meron nga kulto sa Tate, paramihan nag asawa, tapos pati bata pwede asawahin..blah blah latter day saints ata pangalan..Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints pala yun.
    Iba pa ba yan sa na feature ng Discovery? After mahuli yung head nila ng FBI halos nag mass suicide?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Everyone want to go to heaven but no one wants to die

OT:

sa mga driver na mahilig mangarera at sumingit, yan mga walang takot mamatay...

pero pag na-aksidente, at kaya pang magsalita ito ang sinasabi, tulungan mo ako gusto ko pang mabuhay.....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    Katoliko rin ako. And I believe that there is really a place called Heaven and Hell.
    Hindi ko nga lang alam kung paano pumunta doon.

Heaven (Langit) and Hell (Impiyerno) was mentioned in the Bible a lot of times.
    Hindi ko na nga lang matandaan kung saang Bersikulo o Kapitulo.
    Masyado kasing matalinhaga / misteryoso ang mga nakasulat sa Bibliya.
    Wala namang nakasisiguro kung ano talaga ang tinutukoy nito.

BTW, kung sakaling mapunta ka sa Heaven o kaya Hell,
    balitaan mo na lang kami thru CNN para mas kapani- paniwala.
    ayoko na makipagtalo sa mga taga INC, kasi boring sila kausap. mga catholics naman ilagay natin sa spotlight
    paki explain bakit may original sin? bukod sa heaven and hell kasi hindi rin ako naniniwala na may original sin ang taong kakapanganak lang.

come to think of it, now that i dont believe in those then alot of stuff said in the bible comes crumbling down for me.

i believe God is more creative than the author of genesis on how the world began- 'let there be light' and poof! there was light! boring...i like it better how science explained it, and i believe that was how God planned it

madami pa sa beliefs ng catholic questionable sakin...lipat nalang kaya ako ng religion?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    bakit INC, INK or INM lang, di ba pwede pagusapan dito lahat ng religion? Catholic ako pero hindi ako naniniwala sa heaven or hell, sa mga naniniwala dito paki explain pano mapunta sa heaven?

i mean ako, wala pa akong napapatay, hindi naman ako nagnanakaw, hindi rin ako nananakit, guaranteed na ba na heaven punta ko? wag muna sumagot INC dito, kasi sasabihin nila INC lang ligtas maskina pumatay magnakaw o manakit
    In my case, with no regard to religious affinity or backgrounds, in everything we do, we just do what we feel is right for us and for others. It can be something as simple as giving way in traffic, or lending a helping hand with no expected return. No need to pray on one's knees to the high heavens... just do it ika nga.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last edited by jodski; December 16th, 2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Added more details

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    INC wins libel case vs 'Dating Daan' evangelist
    By Janvic Mateo, The Philippine Star
    Posted at 12/18/2013 9:19 AM | Updated as of 12/18/2013 9:22 AM

MANILA - A Quezon City court has ordered evangelist Eliseo Soriano to pay religious group Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) a fine of P100,000 for the supposed malicious and libelous remarks that he uttered in his television show 10 years ago.

In a 19-page decision, Regional Trial Court Branch 92 Judge Eleuterio Bathan said elements of libel were present in the April 23 and 27, 2003 broadcasts of Soriano’s “Ang Dating Daan,” in which he uttered statements against INC such as “Iglesiang pumapatay ng kapwa tao, manloloko, terrorist, magnanakaw, and mamamatay tao.”

“There is no question that the broadcasts were made public and imputed to Iglesia Ni Cristo defects or circumstances tending to cause it dishonor, discredit and contempt,” read the decision promulgated on Monday.

“Soriano’s remarks… are libelous per se, uncalled for and misleading information to the public. Taken as a whole, the broadcasts suggest Iglesia Ni Cristo is a killer, swindler, a spy, and a terrorist and a thief which is contrary to the doctrines and teachings of every religious sect,” added Bathan.

Soriano failed to attend the promulgation of the decision. Bathan said this takes away his chance of appealing the decision.

During his arraignment in 2005, the evangelist refused to enter a plea, prompting the court to enter a plea of “not guilty” for him.

He also submitted a waiver of presence during the pre-trial conference, in which he admitted that “whenever his name is mentioned (during the trial), he is the same person alleged in the information.”

Records show that Soriano’s lawyer presented witnesses stating that ministers of INC in its television show “Ang Tamang Daan” have repeatedly attacked Soriano and he was just retaliating against the allegations.

But in his decision, Bathan said that the defense of self-defense is without merit as it “will not negate the presence of existence of malice.” He added that this kind of defense is only available in crimes against persons.

The judge also noted that retaliation is different from self-defense.

“He should have filed the necessary or corresponding criminal and/or civil case against (INC) in order to protect his (Soriano) interest. He did not, but instead, made retaliation against INC,” read his decision.

“In doing so, the accused disregarded the true function of courts of justice and took the law into his hands,” he added.
    INC wins libel case vs 'Dating Daan' evangelist | ABS-CBN News

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Next year, abangan mo: "Shadow wins libel case versus INM".

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^ Next year, abangan mo: "Shadow wins libel case versus INM".
    Hinde, "versus tsikot"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Everyone want to go to heaven but no one wants to die
    Baka naman pwedeng makarating sa heaven na hindi kelangan mamatay?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde, "versus tsikot"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing
    People of the universe ver. tsikot

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Paniniwala nang Iglesia ni Cristo