New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    If he does lose all his wealth from boxing, I hope he won't get tempted into corruption..
    If indeed he loss all of it, he won't win na next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    If indeed he loss all of it, he won't win na next time.

#retzing
    But won't that tempt him into corruption so he can source his funds there? Sana hindi.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^Hindi malayo para masustain ang pangalan nya gagawin ang lahat.

benta kaya ni jinkee yung mga bag nya?

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    That's the difference between him and wowo Willie, maganda mga taong nakapalibot Kay Willie...compare niyo mga napundar nila walng sinabi si packy Kay Willie.

#retzing
    magandang halimbawa ba si villar?

#retzingmode

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Walang mention sa mga pari at ministro na nagpautu sa kanya...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    baka naman ploy lang yan to get Commish. Henares off his back :D

i don't think he'll end up with absolutely nothing. Kahit papano meron naman siyang bahay, kotse, manok pansabong, etc. But considering the kind of money he's had, coming down to selling off his possessions...

i get the sense that some people have this mentality that it's ok to lose it all, that they're satisfied to be one-time members of the millionaire's club; pag nangyari yan sa akin, i'd got out of my mind, thinking i lost it all because of sheer stupidity. Ginto na, naging bato pa, ika nga.

People forget very easily, once you stop winning or retire -- even the ones you've helped out in the past. i wouldn't be surprised if we see Pinoys turn on him on wholesale basis the moment he loses again.

Apart from Freddie Roach, he should have someone acting as his financial coach...in a lot of ways the latter is more important than the former(wag lang nga si Madoff o si Mr. Aman Futures)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    But won't that tempt him into corruption so he can source his funds there?

...assuming he gets to keep on being congressman. Winning in boxing brought him to congress. And what with his constant absences while training for the next fight....ewan ko lang kung mauuto pa niya yung taga Sarrangani one more time. And don't forget his political rivals. Once they smell blood, they'll do to him what he used to do to his opponents in the ring.

i read his interview on Time recently..he was asked how he is able to train while being a congressman. Sabi niya nagpaalam naman daw siya sa speaker, at wala naman daw importanteng gagawin. wow.
    Last edited by badkuk; August 22nd, 2013 at 08:56 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kung namuhay sana siya ng simple, with all his earned fortune. keep 2 house and lots maybe 3-4 cars, business na paupahan na bahay and business stalls. pero matagal na siya bumagsak evers ince he tried to become like richard gomez who would want to be known and tried all trades but failed..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    There's something about that lifestyle that makes you want to piss away your money i think. Yung sobrang pressure, pagod, etc., kinda like what you see with some call center agents. Blowing off steam, i suppose.

i'm not saying it's justified though. In fact people should guard against that.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    ...assuming he gets to keep on being congressman. Winning in boxing brought him to congress. And what with his constant absences while training for the next fight....ewan ko lang kung mauuto pa niya yung taga Sarrangani one more time. And don't forget his political rivals. Once they smell blood, they'll do to him what he used to do to his opponents in the ring.

i read his interview on Time recently..he was asked how he is able to train while being a congressman. Sabi niya nagpaalam naman daw siya sa speaker, at wala naman daw importanteng gagawin. wow.
    How much longer will he be in congress?

Hypothetically if becomes corrupt, I wonder how much money he can steal with the time left he has in office.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast