New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    tama si celdran. insulting the binay family skin tone will not only endear him and his family (more?) to the masses, it may even incite them to rally ferociously around the price presidential jejemon and his clan because they don't know any better

sana may mahalukay na katiwalian ang pdi, pcij , philstar, etc na pwepwede magamit sa korte. kung totoo iyong mga tsismis, dapat may ebidensya para malaman ang katotohanan. ang problema, abugado din si binay kaya iba din ang takbo ng utak kumpara kanila napoles, garcia, atbp
    I think the corruption level is too deeply ingrained in Makati's LGU for anyone to talk or be a whistle blower. San ka nakakita na ang mga Barangay Captain binigyan ng tig-isang kotse ng Mayor for their personal use?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I think the corruption level is too deeply ingrained in Makati's LGU for anyone to talk or be a whistle blower. San ka nakakita na ang mga Barangay Captain binigyan ng tig-isang kotse ng Mayor for their personal use?
    sir matagal ng ginawa yan sa caloocan...
    di ko lang alam kung kay malonzo pa or kay asistio na,
    namigay sila ng honda city sa lahat ng brgy. capt.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007

The embo barangays are NOT happy to be part of Taguig city. Honestly, it's the low income barangays (mostly district 2 where embos belong) that benefit a lot from the Makati LGU.

I've ALWAYS called BGC Makati because I grew up with BGC (then the Fort) as part of Makati. I found it weird that BGC is in the middle of Makati, so now they also made the embo barangays are part of Taguig, but the residents are resisting it.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

The embo barangays are NOT happy to be part of Taguig city. Honestly, it's the low income barangays (mostly district 2 where embos belong) that benefit a lot from the Makati LGU.

I've ALWAYS called BGC Makati because I grew up with BGC (then the Fort) as part of Makati. I found it weird that BGC is in the middle of Makati, so now they also made the embo barangays are part of Taguig, but the residents are resisting it.
    I also believe na BGC is part of Makati.

Pero. We decided to buy a condo sa Taguig kasi taxes are cheaper there...

Funny na other people are crying kasi they will loose the ayuda Makati is giving to them

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Pang hakot lang ng boto ng politiko ng Makati yan area na yan. Ang gulo diyan kumpara mo sa ibang part ng Taguig

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Pang hakot lang ng boto ng politiko ng Makati yan area na yan. Ang gulo diyan kumpara mo sa ibang part ng Taguig

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    remove BGC and ARCA from Taguig... mapapansin mo na mas maayos ang Pateros

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ayala ba Ang developer Ng bgc?

Hindi ko na maplace kung saan kami dati nag firing Ng garand dati sa bgc

Pati iyong Bahay Ng mga active officers saan ba? Nakitulog ako dati sa kaklase ko pero Ngayon Hindi ko na remember where was that. I think doon iyon sa past the golf course ata

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    BGC: History in the Making - Bonifacio Global Realty

Land Development

After the Martial Law era, the new President, Corazon Aquino, established what is to be called the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA). This department is set to transform previous military bases to be used by civilians. It was during the term of the succeeding presidency of Fidel V. Ramos that the land was successfully bid to Bonifacio Land Corporation led by Metro Pacific to develop the area. Ayala Land Inc and Evergreen Holdings of the Campos Group were able to buy a stake from BLDC to be able to control and make the master plan in 2003 to form the Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation.

Developments by Area

Three top of the line residential buildings in BGC were Pacific Plaza (2000) by Metro Pacific, Regent Parkway (2002) by Daiichi Properties, and Essensa East Forbes (2001) by Century Properties Group. They were the first buildings to be erected after the inception of Bonifacio Global City. Pacific Plaza stands next to the infamous Manila Golf Club, while Essensa East Forbes and Regent Parkway are adjacent to the Manila American Cemetery & Memorial.

Ayala Land Inc

Ayala Land, which includes Ayala Land Premiere, Alveo Land Corp., and Avida Land Corp, developed the master plan for the entire BGC and was able to integrate several infrastructures, namely, Serendra (2004), Market Market (2003), Bonifacio High Street (2007), High Street Central (2012), and Central Square (2014).

Burgos Circle

This area is mostly known for its iconic “Metal Tree” at the center of the circle. However, this is also the reason why BGC remains to date as flood-free. Former Public Works and Highways Secretary Rogelio Singson helped design the 22 million liter catchment basin, which serves as a temporary cistern and then later pumped out along creeks, beneath the circle. Adjacent to the circle is a five-hectare development of Megaworld Corp, which includes Forbeswood Heights (2007), Forbeswood Parklane (2010), The Bellagio Towers (2009), and 8 Forbestown Road (2014).

On the other side of the circle is another part of the Crescent Park West and lies several buildings including Bonifacio Ridge (2004), Fort Palm Spring (2009) and several G&W architects buildings like Grand Hamptons (2007), Sapphire and Blue Sapphire (2010), Crescent Park Residences (2011).

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Ayala ba Ang developer Ng bgc?

Hindi ko na maplace kung saan kami dati nag firing Ng garand dati sa bgc

Pati iyong Bahay Ng mga active officers saan ba? Nakitulog ako dati sa kaklase ko pero Ngayon Hindi ko na remember where was that. I think doon iyon sa past the golf course ata

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ ah ganun Pala

Still can't recall where we shot those antique guns though. All I remember is we hiked down a steep hill where we passed by an informal settlement filled w/ people laughingly amused at all those "privileged" kids complaining about the dust and the heat.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    One of the reasons why the embo Barangays are unhappy about losing their Makati "citizenship" Magiging parang QC na sila

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast