New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    ^same with pathetic non-oppositions

trabaho na ata nung dalawa yun! hehe
    Last edited by boybi; June 3rd, 2010 at 04:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

LOSER!!!

hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    abang tayo sa mga noy noy palaboys dito after 2 years.. let's see...

sir para mo naman pinapanalangin na gagawa siya ng hindi maganda sa loob ng 2 taon ..parang ikatutuwa mo pa pag pumalpak si mr president

dapat ipanalangin na lang natin na maging maayos lahat para sa ikabubuti ng mga Pilipino..suportahan na lang natin kung sino man ang nahalal na presidente..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    sir para mo naman pinapanalangin na gagawa siya ng hindi maganda sa loob ng 2 taon ..parang ikatutuwa mo pa pag pumalpak si mr president

dapat ipanalangin na lang natin na maging maayos lahat para sa ikabubuti ng mga Pilipino..suportahan na lang natin kung sino man ang nahalal na presidente..
    hinde pwedeng makausap ng maayos ang mga pathetic, miserable, sore loser.

they will continue to whine for the next six years, ayaw na lang kasi umalis ng Pilipinas eh.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    hehe, your exchanges are quite amusing. but both of you have good points though it wouldn't hurt to tone it down a bit.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    di talaga mawawala ang oposisiyon kahit saan sa mundo

yun ang di siguro matanggap ng iba.

abang tayo sa mga noy noy palaboys dito after 2 years.. let's see...

He-he! P're....move on ka na. Give Noy a chance muna.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I didn't vote for Noy, he is not my first or second choice for president... but as he is the (presumptive) winner, come this June 30 (or whenever he is to officially take over as president), he is my president now.

With that, I wish that he will do well, since his actions and directions will have an impact in my life, as well as the lives of nearly a hundred million Filipinos.

That said, one of the things I would like him to do is to be circumspect before he blurts out something, especially to the media -- who will definitely feast on anything he says.

Can he choose to live and work anywhere? YES! The law does not prohibit him from choosing any residence or place of work.

However, the security and logistical implications of such are immense.

Someone mentioned that with today's technological advances, one doesn't need to have face-to-face meetings. One can just use email, Yahoo messenger, Skype... Agreed... if we're talking about casual stuff like which cars are best for a given value, who our latest crushes are, or the results of the latest NBA games. But if our president is to talk to other heads of states and dignitaries, then (sarcasm on) a DSL connection and laptop with a webcam and Yahoo Messenger WILL NOT cut it (sarcasm off). Let's be real!

They need to set up multiple fat pipes, secure and encrypted communications, redundant power supplies.

They need to put in place (physical) security protocols, security devices, and security personnel in a wide radius. Do you guys know how easy it is to launch a mortar attack from about three to five kilometers?

They need to regularly check the ingress and egress of people.

They need to do a lot of stuff.

There is a reason why world leaders have their respective official residences: security. That alone should be a very big reason why presidential statements should be carefully reviewed before they are issued out, especially to media.

This is not about losers and winners (we were NOT the candidates). This is about our president appearing and sounding dignified. hell! I want Noy to look and sound dignified all the time, otherwise, it will be a very loooong six years. Besides, if Noy does not do well... it's us who will lose in the end.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    baka kasi tingin nya pwede na yung hologram like nung interview sya mike enriquez. *sarcasm off*. :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well gusto ata ni InnoBob na palpak ang presidency ni Noynoy... Ano so you can justify that Gordon or Teodoro (teka nakalimutan ko na si Gordon ba or Teodoro manok mo? or baka naman si Madrigal ) should have won? You are a pathetic LOSER and a shame. Tama si shadow he should just get the hell out of this country since mukang dismayado ka...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    I didn't vote for Noy, he is not my first or second choice for president... but as he is the (presumptive) winner, come this June 30 (or whenever he is to officially take over as president), he is my president now.

With that, I wish that he will do well, since his actions and directions will have an impact in my life, as well as the lives of nearly a hundred million Filipinos.

That said, one of the things I would like him to do is to be circumspect before he blurts out something, especially to the media -- who will definitely feast on anything he says.

Can he choose to live and work anywhere? YES! The law does not prohibit him from choosing any residence or place of work.

However, the security and logistical implications of such are immense.

Someone mentioned that with today's technological advances, one doesn't need to have face-to-face meetings. One can just use email, Yahoo messenger, Skype... Agreed... if we're talking about casual stuff like which cars are best for a given value, who our latest crushes are, or the results of the latest NBA games. But if our president is to talk to other heads of states and dignitaries, then (sarcasm on) a DSL connection and laptop with a webcam and Yahoo Messenger WILL NOT cut it (sarcasm off). Let's be real!

They need to set up multiple fat pipes, secure and encrypted communications, redundant power supplies.

They need to put in place (physical) security protocols, security devices, and security personnel in a wide radius. Do you guys know how easy it is to launch a mortar attack from about three to five kilometers?

They need to regularly check the ingress and egress of people.

They need to do a lot of stuff.

There is a reason why world leaders have their respective official residences: security. That alone should be a very big reason why presidential statements should be carefully reviewed before they are issued out, especially to media.

This is not about losers and winners (we were NOT the candidates). This is about our president appearing and sounding dignified. hell! I want Noy to look and sound dignified all the time, otherwise, it will be a very loooong six years. Besides, if Noy does not do well... it's us who will lose in the end.
    +1... very well said, brader!

Noynoy Sa Condo, Ayaw Sa Palasyo