New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ no worries, i know the person you're referring to. anyways, as i said, noy should get a good PR man and also a good team of advisers.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    +1 sir moejun
    I too was never a supporter of Noynoy but he is the one chosen by our fellowmen so I have to support him. I admit medyo naguguluhan ako dito kay Noy sa mga decisions niya pero after reading your post I realize na you guys are right, we shouldn't judge him talaga. Hehe.

Kumbaga e kanya-kanya naman yan . Pagdasal na lang natin ang kanyang 6-year term to be a meaningful one.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    President living in Malacanang is just a tradition, cite me any provision in the constitution that says na dapat sa Malacanang tumira ang President.

as for the emergency meetings etc, sus naman with the advent of modern technology kahit wala physically ang tao pwedeng mag convene ng meetings.

umalis na lang kasi dito sa Pilipinas yun mga bitter, kung hinde naman kayang umalis pumunta na lang ng Maguindanao doon meron silang sariling mundo. :rofl:

'langhiya tapos na lahat eh hinde pa rin matanggap. pathetic sore loser.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    so is there any (provision)?

the arlegui place is a good compromise i guess.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    i believe the statement of noynoy preferring another venue outside of Malacanang is taken into a different context. i mean, he is referring to his place of residence when he is already a president. yung official functions will still be done in Malacanang, as is customary, however, when he retires to rest at the end of the day, if he could have his way, he'd rather go where he is living right now. that is not impossible, however is impractical for several reasons.

and it would spell a disaster to his Cabinets as well as to his security details. sasakit ang ulo ng mga Presidential Security Group (PSG, or what others would call as Pangasinan Security Group, because of its long list of heads coming from this part of the Country). Now, tell me how they can properly secure the President in an otherwise volatile, fluid and normally unsecure place? In a way, kawawa mga kapitbahay ni President-Elect Aquino. I would not be surprised if all of Noynoy's neighbors will be places in a 24/7 surveillance (Phone taps, etc.), just so to eliminate an attack or a plot coming from the inside.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ that's what i'm thinking too, but i guess others here don't really care about any of that. i guess he wants to be different or something.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    +1 ako.. i did not vote for noynoy.. but he won.. its ok.. kahit sa tabing ilog pa siya tumira.. ok lang.. as long as he do what he promised the people.

sa daanang matuwid! apruuub!

di talaga mawawala ang oposisiyon kahit saan sa mundo

yun ang di siguro matanggap ng iba.

abang tayo sa mga noy noy palaboys dito after 2 years.. let's see...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oppositions are welcome but not those pathetic, miserable ones.
    Last edited by shadow; June 3rd, 2010 at 01:02 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *innoBOB & shadow, et al: mga brader, easy lang. theres really no need to start getting personal again. cool lang. :-)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Noynoy Sa Condo, Ayaw Sa Palasyo