New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    5 hours lang magwork everyday, tapos every 30 mins yosi break.

Naging congressman at senator walang nagawa, sana presidente na sya ngayon sana hindi sayang ang tiwala ng pilipinas.

Sana bawasan mo na ang pagsisi sa dating administrasyon, nauubos kasi oras mo sa kakapintas nakakalimutan mo na magtrabaho.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dito nag-umpisa yang Juan Tamad issue kay PNoy........

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...-the-President

Late night hours with the President
    by Ramon Tulfo

PRESIDENT Noy’s popularity has sharply gone down in the entire country, except in Metro Manila, according to a survey conducted by the Social Weather Stations (SWS).

The President’s popularity will further go down because people will realize that he’s a do-nothing Chief Executive.

He starts work at 10 a.m. and knocks off early, according to some Palace insiders. This is because he goes to bed very late.

“He is a night person,” said one of my Palace sources.

P-Noy is so unlike his predecessors, Fidel V. Ramos and Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, who worked early in the morning and finished late in the evening.

P-Noy and Erap are of the same mold.

The only difference between them is that P-Noy doesn’t drink alcohol.

President Noy will never marry because he’s enjoying his life as a bachelor.

He dates different women almost every night, according to my sources.

The President’s hedonistic ways might take a toll not only on his popularity but on his health as well.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...ticleId=682655

And another one from Ernesto Maceda's columns which says.....

Down 43% among ABC

We submit that a big reason for peoples’ dissatisfaction with President Aquino is that he is not working hard enough to solve the country’s problems. Coupled with his stubbornness in refusing to reduce or suspend the VAT on oil products.

The President’s laid-back working style is demonstrated by his short working hours, and his irregular and infrequent Cabinet meetings. In addition, only one LEDAC meeting has been held so far.

Our unsolicited advice, therefore:

1. Announce an 8-hour 7-day working schedule;

2. Reduce the VAT on oil from 12% to 9% for 6 months; Gasoline prices has again been increased by P1.40/liter Tuesday.

3. Fire non-performing appointees including 5 Cabinet members and 3 bureau directors. Revamp the Malacañang Communications Group;

4. Sell his Porsche, return his Lexus. Donate the proceeds to Tarlac farmers;

5. Forego his nights out in public bars in Makati and Pasay. Unwind in private houses away from the public view;

President Aquino has completed more than 300 days in office. It’s time to graduate from the student council.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; May 6th, 2011 at 12:31 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Oh c'mon guys give him break...

By HIS standards, he's already working hard. :p

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ang sa pagkaalam ko, ang morning person are leaders and energetic. but night persons are smarter and creative. so that's the trade off.

i suppose our President belongs to the lot who are creative but cant simply function in a stressful day job, lalo pa't Malacanang.

some people can process talaga if there is peace, and I suppose that's him. so i cant really judge him for that.

Erap too i believe was a night person but very creative and smart. even though he is portrayed as stupid, eh teka muna tanungin nyo muna mga sarili nyo, did you ever earn the money he has earned. corruption or not , that still took a lot of brain power to turn things into his favor

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hindi lang tamad, pinaka b0b0 at pinaka-inutil na presidente na nagkaroon ang pilipinas, pahirap sa negosyante at manggagawa itong ung*s na to, presyo ng langis hindi mapigilan kasi ang laki ng pakinabang ng gobyerno nya dito palibhasa nakikinabang, kahit papetiks-petiks lang ungas na gobyernong to ok lang kasi sa tax pa lang sa oil buhay na sila, ang mga local manufacturers ginigipit ng mga bir, at mga undocumented alien na negosyante hindi nila magalaw lalo na mga intsik, mga empleyado naman pinaghihigpit ng sinturon kahit wala na makain! hayz gobyernong abnoy nga naman!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=63

“For their information, this is my third engagement for the day. I started out at 5:30 in the morning, not because I have to plant some seeds but because I have to board a plane by 6:30 a.m. to go to wakes, one in Cebu, and one in Samar – to attend the wakes of two of our partymates, one died due to health concerns and the other killed by assassins.”

Nagtatrabaho naman daw siya sabi niya sa interview with Arnold Clavio.

1. Umatend ng lamay ng kapartido
    2. Anybody's guess
    3. Mag-painterview kay Arnold Clavio

Konting panahon na lang uunlad ng Pinas

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    You get what you voted for.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    In 2010, a balding Homer Simpson look-alike nicknamed Noinoi Abnoi won the presidency using the slogan "Anak ako ng parents ko, at kapatid ko si Krizzz!". His first order is to run after the Arroyo administration, and he supported this by ordering 10,000 pairs of Advan shoes for those who will run after the Arroyos. He and his cabinet used the "Point Your Finger at the Past Administration" approach in managing the country, and they have been very good at it. Step-in Covey even wanted to write a book about this management style, entitled "The Seven Basic Habits of Highly Effective Blame Gamers".

Excerpt via The Philippine Empire (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/T...lippine_Empire)

hahahha !

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ang mga Filipino.

Bow!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    let me predict...

1. this will be a very long thread

2. this will turn out to be another nasty word war between noynoy's fanbois and non-believers

3. the active tsikoters prior to the last may elections will jump in and be active again

4. some fanbois will immediately retaliate and gordon's/gibo's name will be included a few posts from here

5. some tsikoters may get banned for offensive posts

etc.etc.etc.

then... a mod will eventually close the thread whether someone will request or not.

hehehehehe

dejavu?

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
Noynoy aquino