New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    To add this, three of his batchmates are engaged in this. I don't know what will happen to them. But noting that my former schoolmate had a child with his girlfriend, had two cars (a Ford Focus sedan and a Honda City), and their own house.

Where's the determination there??

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaeguy View Post
    To those who answered negative blatantly about Network Marketing, My question is that "Are you guys failures in Network Marketing once in your life" because those who said negative about networking are close minded on conventional thinking, employee mindset individual...at higit sa lahat may masamang karanasan sa networking...sorry for the words...and I am not saying you are like that, unless you really think you are...

Networking is the trend of the future business with a very minimal capital, hindi ka malulugi dahil kasing halaga lang ng mumurahing cellphone ang puhunan. I am not trying to convince you here...I am just defending Networking business where I learned and earned millions and were able to help others....

Networking is only for people who has big dreams, strong character, good learning and listening attitude, humble and can stand rejection and can fight fear of failure and fear of unknown. For people who makes things happen and don't just wait for things to happen...and ultimately for those people who are willing to try and fail as failure is a prerequisite for success...NOT for people who keep asking OPINIONS from Failure Fellows...

Traditional business is already an obsolete business, even Bill Gates and Donald Trump recommend Network Marketing to the young generation.
    Sabi nga ni ULS, it's BULLSH*T unless you're the one who will start it coz all the money will go to you.

Who the f*ck will buy a f*cking cheap perfume for 600 f*cking pesos ? Stupid people. Are there lots of them, definitely. Do they have money ? No they don't. They're poor that's why they resort to this kind of marketing.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i posted this in 12-22-2009

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=38851&page=10

Re: Investment Scams - Be warned, beware [MERGED: FrancSwiss]
    Chikita, if you really want to join that pyramid scheme, make sure you can recruit enough people to make back your "investment"

if you manage to recruit a lot people,

and the people you recruit also recruit a lot of people,

you're gonna make a lot of money

the key to making money in pyramid schemes (aside from creating one yourself) is to join while the scheme is young

the older the scheme, the closer it is to collapse

the early joiners (and creators) are the ones who end up with a lot of money

the late joiners never make their "investment" back

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    At thousands ang investment diyan ha. Hindi lang 1 libo.

Ang alam ko they make you buy their sample kits and that thing costs ... what ? 1k+?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    To add this, three of his batchmates are engaged in this. I don't know what will happen to them. But noting that my former schoolmate had a child with his girlfriend, had two cars (a Ford Focus sedan and a Honda City), and their own house.

Where's the determination there??
    nobody said you can't make money in networking schemes. you can

you can actually make a lot of money. it all depends on how many people you can recruit. and how many people those you recruited can recruit. and so on

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    At thousands ang investment diyan ha. Hindi lang 1 libo.

Ang alam ko they make you buy their sample kits and that thing costs ... what ? 1k+?
    products are just props. para mag mukhang legitimate business

the main activity is recruiting people

adding new members is the primary objective. selling products is secondary

actually the only time products are sold is when somebody new signs up

new recruits get a pathetic "sales kit" for the thousands of pesos they pay

the actual cost of the products are only a fraction of the amount paid

much of the money is commission that goes to people upline
    Last edited by uls; April 26th, 2011 at 07:37 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Roody pooh candy a$$ new poster with just 1 post about the topic? Hahaha you call your networking a business? I say, foolishness!

I was never an employee. College pa lang I'm already doing small business. Well at anytime of any day, I can slap you with my passbook complete with the xerox copies of my ITR papers.

What about you guys? Ano pinagyayabang nyo? Mga downline nyo? Haha wala kayo talaga pinanghahawakan na gov't cert or whatever. Puro issued by your "company" lahat. No wala akong bad experience dyan because I am way smarter than you and some of my friends who have already "invested" este wasted money on that crap.

Since 1st post mo, let me guess. Kakabili mo lang ng laptop na akala mo "in" ka na? Galing ba yan sa kinita mo? Hahahaha! You peasant!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Roody pooh candy a$$ new poster with just 1 post about the topic? Hahaha you call your networking a business? I say, foolishness!

I was never an employee. College pa lang I'm already doing small business. Well at anytime of any day, I can slap you with my passbook complete with the xerox copies of my ITR papers.

What about you guys? Ano pinagyayabang nyo? Mga downline nyo? Haha wala kayo talaga pinanghahawakan na gov't cert or whatever. Puro issued by your "company" lahat. No wala akong bad experience dyan because I am way smarter than you and some of my friends who have already "invested" este wasted money on that crap.

Since 1st post mo, let me guess. Kakabili mo lang ng laptop na akala mo "in" ka na? Galing ba yan sa kinita mo? Hahahaha! You peasant!

:hysterical:

Panalo banat mo. Hahahaha.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    another Francswiss reincarnation? some people are really born suckers! and some are just too lazy to earn an honest living..... just remember what happened to the pioneers of Francswiss.... most of them end up dead.....

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pa Tsamba tsamba yan e, kung naka tiyempo ka ng tamang timing at tamang na recruit,baka kumita ka nga. Problema lang diyan, assume natin kumita ka ng malaki at sumikat ka sa mga kakilala mo na yumaman ka diyan, tapos nagsara, which is a guarantee. At nawalan ka ng source of income pati reputasyon mo sira, pano mo pupulutin ang sarili mo? Wala nang maniniwala sayo pag umulit ka uli, or kahit mag iba ka ng linya mag legitimate business ka na using your earnings, medyo tagilid ang dating mo sa mga kausap mo dahil mang gagagantso ang image mo.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Network Marketing - OK Ba ito???