New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    What’s a unicorn friend?[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Doctor It was actually a tsikoteer who came up with that name for my friend (who I always mention here). Unicorn men or women are so perfect in characteristics that you would think they don't exist (like the mythical creature Unicorn)

Funny thing is, this Cebuano that my unicorn friend dated was not up to the standards of my unicorn friend (lawyer and political family is a deal breaker) BUT unicorn friend thinks crush is perfect I can probably make crush laugh if I told him about this LOL.

I still think Paco is innocent. He comes from a decent family and circle of friends. And I don't get why he would rape when he could has his pick of gorgeous women from Cebu and Manila.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hi Doctor It was actually a tsikoteer who came up with that name for my friend (who I always mention here). Unicorn men or women are so perfect in characteristics that you would think they don't exist (like the mythical creature Unicorn)

Funny thing is, this Cebuano that my unicorn friend dated was not up to the standards of my unicorn friend (lawyer and political family is a deal breaker) BUT unicorn friend thinks crush is perfect I can probably make crush laugh if I told him about this LOL.

I still think Paco is innocent. He comes from a decent family and circle of friends. And I don't get why he would rape when he could has his pick of gorgeous women from Cebu and Manila.
    Tarantado daw yan si Paco sa Cebu. Notorious bad boy. Not saying rapist nga siya.

Ano pa bang admit niya na guilty siya eh meron ng decision SC with finality na yata. Whether admit niya or hinde guilty siya Under the law.

For the presidential pardon naman it also doesn't matter kung admit niya dahil once mag request ang side niya for that inaamin na rin niya na ginawa niya yun

As for the case. Sinong mas malaking tao sa kanila sa Cebu na i Set up siya naman? Mayaman din naman sila and powerful.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ayan buti may gumawa ng topic about this.

Nagtanong ako about this last july 22

Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    sino nakanuod nung "give up tomorrow"

Bakit gusto idiin ni mrs chong si paco larrananga kahit wala kasalanan.

nagkainterest ako dito dahil sa explanation ni raffy tulfo. Panuodin daw para malaman ano talaga or other reason bakit gusto makulong ni mrs chong si paco. Kaso tinatamad pa ako panuodin.

Influential daw si mrs chong dati kasi nagtatrabaho under erap administration.

Tapos ang nakakagagoh eh buhay pala chong sister Ano yan imbe-imbento lang. Ang sama naman nun, pineke para may agenda.

Kung nang-gagoh si mrs chong eh dapat makulong yan. Niloko lang justice system.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Thank you

Thank you I really appreciate that you respect and defend me.

Paco does not want to admit guilt even in Spain. So he can't be pardoned if he does not admit guilt?
    Accepting a pardon means admitting guilt.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Tarantado daw yan si Paco sa Cebu. Notorious bad boy. Not saying rapist nga siya.

As for the case. Sinong mas malaking tao sa kanila sa Cebu na i Set up siya naman? Mayaman din naman sila and powerful.

I agree na siraulo siya pero I don't think rapist siya.

Yung tatay daw ng chiong sisters connected kay Peter Lim. Yung Peter Lim na druglord.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ayan buti may gumawa ng topic about this.

Nagtanong ako about this last july 22

nagkainterest ako dito dahil sa explanation ni raffy tulfo. Panuodin daw para malaman ano talaga or other reason bakit gusto makulong ni mrs chong si paco. Kaso tinatamad pa ako panuodin.

Influential daw si mrs chong dati kasi nagtatrabaho under erap administration.

Tapos ang nakakagagoh eh buhay pala chong sister Ano yan imbe-imbento lang. Ang sama naman nun, pineke para may agenda.

Kung nang-gagoh si mrs chong eh dapat makulong yan. Niloko lang justice system.
    Panoorin mo. Yung Mrs Chiong parang... Very much opposite of Paco's family who remained dignified.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My theory is guilty by association, pwedeng Hindd silang lahat guilty or siya mismo Hinde pero meron gumawa sa mga Chiong sisters sa mga barkada niya

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Panoorin mo. Yung Mrs Chiong parang... Very much opposite of Paco's family who remained dignified.
    Sabi nga nung kakilala kong abugado regardless of how she acts, it wouldn't discredit the decision of the court. Malay ba natin kung naging ganyan because of what happened to her family.

If the decision reached the highest court in the land, and same lang siya from the RTC to the appellate and the SC malamang guilty nga yan. Or mahina ang mga abugado niya niya and alibi.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anong conspiracy nanaman ba buhay mga Chong sisters?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The mother (Thelma Chiong) is a friend on my sis-in-law. All I can say is that there are 3 sides of this story - chiong's version, paco's version and the truth.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Netizens Petition for Duterte to reopen 'Chiong sisters" Case