New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm glad this documentary got viral. It came out several years ago but barely anyone noticed.

The documentary wouldn't have gotten attention if the Chiong's did not come out with their movie. Talk about backfire LOL!

I learned just recently that the guy my unicorn friend dated testified that he was with Paco on the night they say the murder happened. The guy comes from a good family in Cebu and I don't think he will lie and risk his family's reputation (considering they are into politics). If he says Paco was with him, I believe him.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Welcome back

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    So glad you're back, Cathy.

BTT:

How will any sitting President re-open a case which was decided a long time ago by the courts? Presidential pardon nalang ang pag-asa niyan makalabas, in which case I think Paco Larranaga has to admit he was guilty of the crime.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Welcome back

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    So glad you're back, Cathy.

BTT:

How will any sitting President re-open a case which was decided a long time ago by the courts? Presidential pardon nalang ang pag-asa niyan makalabas, in which case I think Paco Larranaga has to admit he was guilty of the crime.
    Thank you I really appreciate that you respect and defend me.

Paco does not want to admit guilt even in Spain. So he can't be pardoned if he does not admit guilt?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    The Supreme Court has already ruled on this with finality. What does the filmmaker know that the courts don't? Ang pag-asa na lang talaga niya eh to admit guilt and ask for a pardon.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Yun yung deal sakanya eh to admit his guilty pero ayun nga how can he admit that he is guilty if he is innocent.

I also wonder kung ano magagawa ng President eh pero mukang pardon nalang talaga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    What’s a unicorn friend?[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm glad this documentary got viral. It came out several years ago but barely anyone noticed.

The documentary wouldn't have gotten attention if the Chiong's did not come out with their movie. Talk about backfire LOL!

I learned just recently that the guy my unicorn friend dated testified that he was with Paco on the night they say the murder happened. The guy comes from a good family in Cebu and I don't think he will lie and risk his family's reputation (considering they are into politics). If he says Paco was with him, I believe him.
    Welcome back...we missed your soap opera stories maam..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Documentaries like films can be played with an angle that favors whom it was made for.

Here's the link to the decision of the Supreme Court.
    People vs Larraaga : 138874-75 : July 21, 25 : Per Curiam : En Banc :
    Resolution

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Documentaries like films can be played with an angle that favors whom it was made for.

Here's the link to the decision of the Supreme Court.
    People vs Larraaga : 138874-75 : July 21, 25 : Per Curiam : En Banc :
    Resolution
    As they say...history is written by the victors..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Netizens Petition for Duterte to reopen 'Chiong sisters" Case