New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    maybe Sen. Pimentel protests a little bit too loudly because the "blatant display" awakens unwanted and troubling feelings of desire within himself? :naughty2:

Hahaha!!! :hysterical:

Coming from someone, who was fearlessly predicted by local newspapers and magazines years ago to be the next Philippine President, "times are indeed a changin'"...

Strange bedfellows.....

7606:mobile1:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Baka nainis siya dahil mga lalaki, sana daw mga kolehiyala nalang, kung ganun ang punto niya suporta ko sa kanya
    May gumawa nito sa school dati. Ang gaganda!

You can find the pics in Google Images kasi historical event ito e. hehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Yan ba yung sa UP? Yung 2 babae?

He-he! interesado........

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- huwag i-share sa iba at baka umabot sa Muttawah.....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- huwag i-share sa iba at baka umabot sa Muttawah.....

Ha-ha!.........:hysterical:

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nene should be concentrating on the poor who live in the streets who have no clothes at all rather than on crazy peeps who took-off their clothes for fun.

Grrrrrr!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Huh?! Another Senate investigation?

If there are laws that are violated in that "fun run" then simply file a case against them. Let the police investigate and the judge prosecute the guilty.

The Senate investigation that Pimentel suggests is a waste of taxpayers' money.

Habang tumatagal, nagigin mababaw na si Nene.
    Doc Ooba99, i must say, i agree with you again.

This country has a lot of problems that are worse than this! The Environmental and Poverty (as mentioned earlier) is what he SHOULD focus on instead- even if he is not a member of those committees.

It is up to the Chancellors of UP if they want to do something about it- and that though is good enough to catch media attention and it will only occupy just 1/4 of his privilege speech if he was insistent to talk about it! Nag powerpoint pa which for me is an outright overkill!

Knowing UP, why mess with tradition?

haiz... he'd better be careful- to get his act together or he won't get my vote ([SIZE=1]to him or his endoresements[/SIZE]) on 2010... hala!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    It is up to the Chancellors of UP if they want to do something about it- and that though is good enough to catch media attention and it will only occupy just 1/4 of his privilege speech if he was insistent to talk about it! Nag powerpoint pa which for me is an outright overkill!

Knowing UP, why mess with tradition?

haiz... he'd better be careful- to get his act together or he won't get my vote ([SIZE=1]to him or his endoresements[/SIZE]) on 2010... hala!
    Ian, I think it is not the traditional "Oblation Run" that a fraternity in UP conducts annually that Senator Pimental is lamenting at, but rather, the "Fun Run" conducted last week by a different fraternity (Alpha Phi Omega) at the University Belt in Manila, under the guise of a protest rally.

I think what was shown in the powepoint are some pictures where children are in awe and in full view of these naked men that scandalized the good senator. I agree that really is scandalous. What I do not agree to is his suggestion for Senate to conduct an investigation. I think he overreacted.

Yung sa UP, although it is not officially sanctioned by the UP administration, it has become a tradition at mahirap ng tanggalin yun. And if I may add, panay mature (I suppose) ang audience duon.
    Last edited by ooba99; March 7th, 2009 at 03:47 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Chua, oo yun nga. hehehe

Google Images keyword; oblation girls.

meron ka makikita na site na hi-res yung pics.

hehehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Checking now.... :evillaugh:

*huwaaaaaaw!*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Nene P. "Scandalized": Probe Blatant Display of Male Genitals in U-Belt Protest