42 64.62%
  • No

23 35.38%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_08 View Post
    +10.

many people tend to point fingers at others' faults, but doesn't do their part of the work.
    hmm. much better kung..

if you don't PAY your TAXES, you don't have any rights to complain. (and demand to the government)! :D heheh.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    heheh if you expect that much from Pnoy e election pa lang mali na kayo.
    but i will agree with oliver, better than erap.
    so tiis lang. wala naman tayong makikitang competent and clean at the same time eh.
    with the present system of governance/election milagro kung me makita tayong ganyang tao sa political mainstream. lahat puro pacute at pamasa kuno.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    -->if you don't pay your taxes, you don't have the right to vote
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    can't complain either to somebody who isn't doing his job

i don't think that PNoy isn't doing his job, what i think is he can't handle his job and responsiblities.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    -->if you don't pay your taxes, you don't have the right to vote
    +1 :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    what i think is he can't handle his job and responsiblities.
    ergo he lets somebody do his job for him

which is why I said he isn't doing his job
    Last edited by safeorigin; January 26th, 2011 at 11:05 AM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ergo he lets somebody do his job for him

which is why I said he isn't doing his job
    ah i see, i can't argue with that since i really don't know what he is doing. but yeah you might be right.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    mainam sana kung ganon ang sistema kung taxpayer ka.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Six months is too early to tell.

So far, the minuses for P'Noy:

Mishandled the fall-out from the Luneta Hostage Crisis. I would not say that he mishandled the crisis... all a President can do is give the orders to his people to handle it. But in the aftermath, didn't show enough backbone in dealing with the HK authorities. Follow-up: Nobel Peace Prize gaffe.

Not firm enough to run his party. Though he isn't the head of the party, he should keep factionalism down.

Truth Commission. Trying to make a point... but isn't that what the PCGG is for?

-

Pluses:

Started well with the BIR. And the general housecleaning they did at the time.

Doesn't make "pa-cute" like GMA. In other words, covering up gaffes and screwing over private businesses and investors just to keep up the facade that everything's "A-OK." Also, has not as yet released a dozen convicted hitmen and murderers for political favors.

-

Non-issues:

Porsche. He buys a third-hand 911 with his own money. He rides around in an armored SUV not bought with government funds. PGMA rode around in a Mercedes S-Class (which costs twice as much as PNoy's secondhand Porsche) paid for by the taxpayers.

While a Head of State must ride around in a "presentable" car, there's nothing preventing them from riding around in relatively "cheap" armored Expeditions or armored Landcruisers. Total non-issue.

Bus Bombing. Again... How many bus bombings occured during Gloria's two terms? Or even just the second term? No President has ever gotten the Philippines as secure as Marcos... and he had to resort to Martial Law, curfews and warrantless arrests.

Luneta Hostage Incident. Not his job. Not his fault the ground commander did a complete cock-up and refused to use the special forces team that was already on the ground.

-----

Not convinced by his skills. But at least he usually puts his money where his mouth is. Won't know till the end of the first year if the direction he's headed in is good or not.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    hindi penoy, na kwek-kwek........
    :lol: :rofl::lol:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Na Penoy ba ang Pinas kay PNoy