42 64.62%
  • No

23 35.38%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Definitely not a great leader..But I'll take it rather than Erap
    Yeah given the result of last year elections lesser evil na ito... Si ERAP incompetent na, kurakot pa!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Definitely not a great leader..But I'll take it rather than Erap
    i agree with this. when he won i wasn't expecting him to make such a big impact to change philippines, but i'd rather have him as our president than erap and villar.

so no, hindi na penoy ang pinas kay PNoy dahil matagal na talagang bagsak ang pinas. bagasak ang pinas dahil sa corrupt officials and police natin also the people it self na walang ginawa kung hindi mag hanap ng sisisihin instead of doing some thing. if you're not doing anything you don't have the right to complain. so i'm sure even if we have a great president on the next election if the people still has the same mentality nothing will happen.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    For the past 10 years, corruption was becoming a culture. Intelligence fund that should be used to prevent crimes was diverted to the pockets of corrupt police and military officials. Sinanay kasi ng past administration. Although we see lots of improvements in terms of infrastructure developments nowadays, those were overpriced due to kickbacks that we are going to pay more than our lifetime. I would rather accept Erap corruptions since mostly came from Jueteng than GMA's that came from long term loans which we will eventually pay.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah given the result of last year elections lesser evil na ito... Si ERAP incompetent na, kurakot pa!

errr. hindi naman ako maki ERAP pero at least si ERAP he KNOWS na hindi siya ganun ka talino at alam nya weaknesses nya kaya kumuha siya ng mga advisers at cabinet na mas may alam sa kanya.. may mga nagawa din siya tulad ng megadike project sa malabon (na hindi natapos dahil na kick out na siya) ganun din yung mga relocation ng squatter at higit sa lahat yung muslim mindanao - manila relationship napaganda nya at kung hindi sana siya napatalsik kaagad ng panahon na pinatalsik siya wala na siguro abusayaf/terorista sa mindanao. corner na nila nun yun eh...

imho lang. i would rather have a gordon as president pero sabi nga.. di siya nanalo so concept car lang siya... (heheh. sayang talaga :P)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    lower your expectations na lang kasi para happy lahat
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Is it only me thats feeling na parang nasa cruise control lang ang pilipinas ngayon? Steady lang muna because of the infrastructure in place, pero a major event will surely (say an economic meltdown sa buong asia) - what can Pinoy do? Does he have the balls to take the reins of the government and run it?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    if you're not doing anything you don't have the right to complain.
    +10.

many people tend to point fingers at others' faults, but doesn't do their part of the work.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What would you expect from a government system na nasanay sa 9 yrs of GMA style governance? Are you expecting na with just a flip of a finger e magbabago lahat yan?

Are you expecting that Pnoy will replace each and every corrupt and incompetent official in the government? Baka walang matira to run the different departments and bureaucracies!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    lower your expectations na lang kasi para happy lahat
    pretty much, people are expecting too much kasi from the president. they think that one person can change the whole country that has a corrupt system for more than a decade in an instant. i doubt who ever wins as president, no matter how great/smart/honest he/she is he/she won't be able to change our country in his/her term.

btw i wanted gibo to win not noynoy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i agree with this. when he won i wasn't expecting him to make such a big impact to change philippines, but i'd rather have him as our president than erap and villar.

so no, hindi na penoy ang pinas kay PNoy dahil matagal na talagang bagsak ang pinas. bagasak ang pinas dahil sa corrupt officials and police natin also the people it self na walang ginawa kung hindi mag hanap ng sisisihin instead of doing some thing. if you're not doing anything you don't have the right to complain. so i'm sure even if we have a great president on the next election if the people still has the same mentality nothing will happen.
    can't complain either to somebody who isn't doing his job
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Na Penoy ba ang Pinas kay PNoy