New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I just find this hard to believe. Mga higante mga babae ng Scandinavia. They were the former Vikings. I've seen so many of them when I was there.

And ma-rape sila ng mgs middle eastern short men whose built are like us?

Baka naman rape Lang press release, these Scnadinavians are so kinky, take a look at Amsterdam

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Wait what? Organized? WTF!

are they saying what I think they are saying?

Organized crime for horny acts? Coordinated horny acts?

What are these people smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The police chief who uttered the "1000" number now admits that might have been an exaggeration.

Directly from the witnesses who claimed they were ***ually assaulted*, it seems like there were a few dozen, possibly a hundred, hooligans (100 is the new police estimate) who participated in the ***ual assault, while estimates of the total number of hooligans still hover around 500-1000. The police claim that some of these people are known local trouble-makers, mostly Algerian, Tunisian and Moroccan, not recent immigrants, but as they haven't made arrests and the women have stated that they would have trouble recognizing individuals due to the chaotic nature of the event, there is no way to ascertain how many of the men were locals and how many were immigrants. The most they can say is that the attackers were mostly young African and possibly Arabic males. They're claiming the whole thing was organized, but have been stupidly slow in investigating this matter and even admitting that anything happened.

-----

*This ***ual assault consists mostly of groping. Some came away with ripped clothes. There are now over 100 complaints, three-fourths of which involve ***ual assault. There are two accusations of rape, but I have yet to see accounts of these particular victims, might be that they are still being held as confidential due to the ongoing investigation.

As such, claims that "A Thousand Migrant Refugees Took Turns Raping Women" is grossly misleading, as there is no evidence that these people were immigrants, and much evidence that they were not Syrian (at least). Not that these offenses are not serious, but attaching hyperbole to it and using it to further a political agenda is despicable.

Cologne inquiry into 'coordinated' New Year's Eve *** attacks | World news | The Guardian

And who says the feminists aren't complaining?

Köln: Das sind die Folgen der falschen Toleranz | ALICE SCHWARZER

The worst thing about this is that the police were very slow to respond, and the case is so cold at this point that it is possible that very few of the offenders will be brought to justice.
    Best argument against the vid I have seen so far.

Exaggerations aside: a gang of men attacked women, police is sh!t, and the perps are not White.

Still, a win for the counter-white priveledge guys and a loss for men as a whole.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I just find this hard to believe. Mga higante mga babae ng Scandinavia. They were the former Vikings. I've seen so many of them when I was there.

And ma-rape sila ng mgs middle eastern short men whose built are like us?

Baka naman rape Lang press release, these Scnadinavians are so kinky, take a look at Amsterdam
    A blitz perhaps. Thing is, I wanna know what the local white men did.

Such a dastardly act would have met a knife, a pipe, and some bullets where I used to live, and where I studied.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    So 18 of the 31 suspects are asylum seekers..

Good job Merkel

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    So 18 of the 31 suspects are asylum seekers..

Good job Merkel
    Merkel hates Germany, being German, and everything German.

Just hope WE do not copy their progressive-ness.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    https://youtu.be/KUPuMs3E_k0

Yawn... wonder if this will happen in Texas.

Anyways, do not mind Paul's conspiracy theories. He often goes overboard.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Merkel hates Germany, being German, and everything German.

Just hope WE do not copy their progressive-ness.
    hehe

typical progressive-liberal argument: You're Nazi/Racist/***ist if you do not agree with us. We welcome all colors and gender, except we don't tolerate ideological diversity. Hey! Let's build safespaces!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    hehe

typical progressive-liberal argument: You're Nazi/Racist/***ist if you do not agree with us. We welcome all colors and gender, except we don't tolerate ideological diversity. Hey! Let's build safespaces!
    Cebause, words hurt. :lol:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    If assualting women is part of that ideology.. well.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast