New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The most ignorant countries in the world, mapped | indy1

A new study has found that a large number of people in some of the worlds most developed nations are ignorant of a lot of important topics.

The Perils of Perception 2017 study by Ipsos MORI assessed the perception of 29,133 people around the world on topics concerning their nation and others.

The subjects included murder and suicide rates, deaths at the result of terrorism, teenage pregnancy, foreign-born prisoners and health issues such as vaccinations and diabetes.

Other issues covered in the interviews included religion, consumption of sugar and alcohol and the percentage of people using Facebook and smartphones.

Results showed that people in nearly all of the 38 nations which took part in the study were ignorant of the aforementioned topics but some were worse than others.

The compiled data showed that Scandinavians had the best idea of what was happening at home and abroad as Denmark, Norway and Sweden were all found to be the most accurate, with the Swedes coming out on top.

At the other end of the spectrum, the bottom three in descending order were The Philippines, Brazil and South Africa.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Surveyed 29k people around the world.... Seems like too small of a percentage.

Om the other hand, you can blame the media and fake news.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Surveyed 29k people around the world.... Seems like too small of a percentage.

Om the other hand, you can blame the media and fake news.
    Paid survey iyan to promote the EU countries.

Kung nasampulan nila si bro.minicarph, tihaya silang lahat and they would not know what hit them....
    😎😎😎

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's possible...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's possible...

PHL among countries 'most ignorant of key issues', but also among most confident — survey | News | GMA News Online

Pinoys - the 3rd most ignorant on key issues and the 3rd most confident (of their ignorance on key issues)...

Ang galing natin! Yeah!

Last edited by CVT; February 8th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

PHL among countries 'most ignorant of key issues', but also among most confident — survey | News | GMA News Online

Pinoys - the 3rd most ignorant on key issues and the 3rd most confident (of their ignorance on key issues)...

Ang galing natin! Yeah!

objection!!! i want a recount...we should be 1st..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Ang galing natin! Yeah!

Impossible! We have at least 16M who are smart, or at least manipulated by smart guys. On the confidence score, no contest. Look at how PAO lawyers turned pathologists overnight and a highly paid blogger who can move mountains and revised our constitution. That is self confidence to the highest degree! [emoji23]🤣[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    haha that's the worst combination: being an idiot while being confident that you're not. yan ang walang hope for improvement

to put things in perspective, those scandinavian death metal bands know that they're just goofing off, while pinoys would perceive them as doing devil worship. pinoy mentality still stuck in the middle ages w/ silly ideas of demons, angels and gods

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Ang galing natin! Yeah!

So may positive correlation ang katangahan at kayabangan?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Impossible! We have at least 16M who are smart, or at least manipulated by smart guys. On the confidence score, no contest. Look at how PAO lawyers turned pathologists overnight and a highly paid blogger who can move mountains and revised our constitution. That is self confidence to the highest degree! [emoji23]🤣[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I was about to post about the 16M brilliant Filipinos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast