New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys, sino sa inyo???

for me, baka si mayor atiena. di malinis ang quiapo at sta cruz, dami sidewalk / street vendors. ganito rin ang dimasalang area. doon na sa kalye ang display ng flowers. kawawa naman mga kapatid natin na naka wheelchair... siguradong side swipe sya sa manila.

dapat back to basic muna. ayusin muna ang lahat na dapat ayusin before gumawa ang mga hi tech na project. tignan niyo ang mga ilaw as reina regenta at jones bridges, sira na ang ilaw at di na ma maintain.

utak posporo.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hay. Ang Dami.

National Level:

1. Raul Gonzales - Justice Secretary (dapat injustice secretary ang tawag! for drafting EO 464, PP 1017, promoter of CPR)
    2. Mike Defensor - Presidential Chief of Staff (lies through his teeth and braces)
    3. Ignacio Bunye - Press Secretary (da infamous...ay, di pala authorized tape 'yan!)
    4. Eduardo Ermita - Executive Secretary (the man behind GMA's Machiavellian moves)
    5. Sen. Francis Pangilinan - all form and no substance
    6. Sen. Jinggoy Estrada - should've stuck to being mayor of San Juan or being an extra...este actor pala.
    7. Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile- the shameless author of the 1997 Internal Revenue Code. Now you know who's responsible for our screwed up tax laws.
    8. Sen. Ralph "Mr. Vilma Santos" Recto - who supposedly stood up against the imposition of the expanded VAT on electricity and water...well, what do you know? How quickly he made the 360 degree turn.
    9. Sen. Frank Drilon - an opportunist as far as I know
    10. Sen. Bong Revilla & Lito Lapid - puro porma lang. Just stick to making movies.

Local Level:

1. Jojo Binay, Mayor - Emperor of the Independent State of Binay (aka Makati City)
    2. Vicente Eusebio, Mayor - Pasig City (destroyed the evidence pertaining to illegal drugs found a stone's throw away from Pasig City Hall)
    3. Gov. Chavit Singson - "Wala akong napakinabangan sa Jueteng. Si Erap lang."

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sa buong mundo, it's not even close...it's this guy!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    "all of our politicians" dapat dyan sabaysabay silang mag beach at ma wipe out ng tsunami

we need fresh blood not the 2nd or 3rdgenerations of those damn trapos

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me is the escudero guy.

He easily blames people for whatever bad is happening to the nation.
    He instill fear to the masses by spreading paranoia.
    He points to problems and blames the people involved without giving a solution to the problem.

The worst kind of politician to me.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453
    Hay. Ang Dami.
    2. Vicente Eusebio, Mayor - Pasig City (destroyed the evidence pertaining to illegal drugs found a stone's throw away from Pasig City Hall)
    Believe din ako dito. Sunugin ba naman yung pwesto ng negosyo niya?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako, si PGMA. asar ako talaga sa kanya. buka palang ng bunganga, bad trip na.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    top three:
    different people but same qualification...ASS LICKERS!!!

1. MIKE DEFENSOR
    2. IGNACIO BUNYE
    3. RAUL GONZALES

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dont know many of them, but Mike Defensor is the biggest brown nose if I've ever seen one... Not just sa politics-level...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    off topic: the politicians i like
    Cayetano
    Raul Roco
    Blas Ople
    and other dead politicians; because the dead couldn't steal :D

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
most hated politician and why...