New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I wonder if Madam is considering trying out for the Presidency again. Pundits say she really won in 1992 (ever wonder why she has a deep anger for FVR and ex-DILG Sec. Puno?).

But dang, yeah get those non-taxpayers out. Tignan mo, biglang dadaming skwa-skwa na mag apply for ITR.
    Miriam have good ideas, pero don't forget na pro-GMA siya during the time of ate Glo. Nababalita rin na may kalokohan din yung asawa ni Miriam, same level ng asawa ni GMA. Kaya, for me, di ko boboto siyang President.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Lets trim it further. Mga gwapo and magaganda lang allowed bumoto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    eh kung ganon pasok na pasok tayo jan.:bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And yun remote office niya Sa QC. siya mayari ng building. Hahaha

When it was brought up, Hinde daw niya alam dahil yun admin ng building niya Ang kausap ng office niya. Gago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Siguro it should be expanded to anyone who files correct ITRs, not necessarily those who pay. Some people are poor due to circumstances not of their doing, or liking.

i certainly get what you guys are saying...the ones who pay for the government's "expenses" should have a say in who leads it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Lets trim it further. Mga gwapo and magaganda lang allowed bumoto.
    At mayaman lang! (nako, so si Boybi nalang ang makakaboto dito). :D

I agree that they have to look into that proposal well since madali lang ipagpakuha ng TIN ang mga wala dati.

Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Miriam have good ideas, pero don't forget na pro-GMA siya during the time of ate Glo. Nababalita rin na may kalokohan din yung asawa ni Miriam, same level ng asawa ni GMA. Kaya, for me, di ko boboto siyang President.
    And don't forget, baka ipa-mandate niya na dapat Harvard graduate lang ang makaka-boto.
    Last edited by vinj; September 6th, 2013 at 10:32 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    unfair naman yan sa mga poor at jobless considering high unemployment rate in our nation.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    unfair naman yan sa mga poor at jobless considering high unemployment rate in our nation.
    Karamihan nga sa kanila ang nagbebenta ng boto nila. Kaya nga "The taxpayers are being ruled by the choice of the nontaxpayers."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    At mayaman lang! (nako, so si Boybi nalang ang makakaboto dito). :D

I agree that they have to look into that proposal well since madali lang ipagpakuha ng TIN ang mga wala dati.

And don't forget, baka ipa-mandate niya na dapat Harvard graduate lang ang makaka-boto.

Hindi naman Harvard graduate iyan,- naka-attend lang ng summer program/seminar... Magkaiba iyon!....

In 1996, she attended the Summer Program for Lawyers at Harvard Law School. In 1997, she attended the Summer Program in Law at Oxford University and has since claimed alumna status at both institutions.[9]
    20.8K:loveshower:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Err.....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Siguro it should be expanded to anyone who files correct ITRs, not necessarily those who pay. Some people are poor due to circumstances not of their doing, or liking.

i certainly get what you guys are saying...the ones who pay for the government's "expenses" should have a say in who leads it.
    Yes bro.,- I can relate with you on that...

Pero,- a lot of people are rich due to "circumstances of their doing or liking", if you get my drift......
    (And they are our equals in the professional field....)

20.8K:loveshower:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast