New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    The govt should be very cautious in this. when Marcos inked a deal with the MNLF, shortly after the MILF was born. if this deal happens ...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post

Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF)
    Exactly, i was thinking yun Abu Sayaf naman with a legal arm.

The problem in Mindanao cannot be solved. Even the Spaniards chose to just let them be. In the American occupation, sam thing the commonwealth govt just let them be. I believe even the Japanese imperial army in WW2 didnt even bother to conquer them

By doing this, we're just empowering them. And magulat ka na lang they have Palawan na.

Why is Mindanao forever like that, eh wala eh boundary natin yan sa malaysia/indonesia, ganun talaga. Even in eastern europe may mga ganyan problema and Soviets with those of some balkan states near the middle east.

-----

mindanao is the boundary line, at least nasa land.if we give The whole of Mindanao to them, boundary line will be some visayan islands near mindanao. they would go as far as Luzon if they have to. Kaya etong deal neto, ewan ko, I wish it 's just for show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    anu bang area sa mindanao sakop ng bangsamoro?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Asan na si nur misuari?
    Tatakbo as ARMM Governor this May 2013.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pera pera din lang yan. bigay na nila yung 75%/25%, bahala silang mag-away dun sa 75% nila.

wala namang langis sa sulo. nag-drill na kami dun dati, kahit utot man lang walang nakita. yung geology ng sulo and mindanao hindi contiguous yan sa sabah at palawan. philippine plate na yan volcanic ang origin.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Yun share ng mga muslim baka mapunta lang sa mga muslim warlords. Parang funding the enemy.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    electioneering kung baga ... preparing for the presidential election come 2016?

lugi si JB dyan, gain si MR naman

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    my nasakop pala sila daraanan ng proposed Mindanao Railways...sana yun mga sundalo nila or MILF di controled ng magiging representative nila or a politician...maging mabuti sana sila soldier or police for the development of their area and for the community

ok din siguro if sa mindanao nalang magpatayo US base or AFP school for our filipino soldiers...peace and order talaga problema jan

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    paktay na.....galit na si nur.
    possible unrest daw.

tawagin na si erap.........

MNLF set to flex its muscles - The Philippine Star » News » Headlines

MNLF set to flex its muscles

MANILA, Philippines - The Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) is preparing for a show of force at a summit to be held in the Crocodile Park in Davao City on Oct. 20 to 21, sources revealed yesterday.

Sources said the MNLF would tackle its position regarding the government’s framework agreement with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) to be signed on Oct. 15.

MNLF founding chairman Nur Misuari in an earlier statement said he is expecting at least one million MNLF members including tribal and Christian leaders, Islamic religious leaders and MILF rebels that had defected to show up in the two-day summit.

Misuari said the framework agreement the government had with the MILF was an insult to the 57 member-countries of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) that helped broker the peace deal with the MNLF.

He warned of possible unrest in Mindanao if the government pushes through with its agreement with the MILF to create the Bangsamoro entity to replace the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM).

Misuari insisted the MNLF is the only group recognized by the OIC representing not only the Muslims but also the indigenous communities and Christians in Mindanao.

He said the MNLF represents nine to 11 million Muslims all over Mindanao.

Misuari claimed that guerrillas and mass-based supporters of the MILF had rejoined the mainstream group which is advocating for a final peace agreement with the government in accordance with the peace accord signed by government panel and MNLF in 1996.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    paktay na.....galit na si nur.
    possible unrest daw.

tawagin na si erap.........

MNLF set to flex its muscles - The Philippine Star » News » Headlines
    So sino daw gyerahin nila gobyerno din? O MiLF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast