New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    FYI: GMAIL is the new free e-mail service of GOOGLE and it comes with a free 1 gbytes of e-mail space. it is still in beta version but it is now fully functional. and is not yet available for everyone, just the lucky ones who have the gmail invite. their website is http://gmail.google.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pare, how many emails do you have sa gmail account mo? di kasi ako makakuha ng invite sa gmail account ko. i'm just trying to verify if its connected nga dun sa usage.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    interested! how'd u guys get in? how much u selling for!?! pa-e-mail naman!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende nga sa usage ata... been using it pretty frequently, and the total number of invites i was given was 3.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    puwede nyo akong invite please?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    random din yata ang pagbibigay nila ng invites sa mga current users ng GMAIL. ako, 2 sets na ng 6 invites (12) ang binigay sa akin for the past two weeks. ung isang friend ko naman, he just signed up and he got 6 invites kaagad.

niky>> free lang ang invites but sad to say, marami nga ang nagbebenta nito lalo na sa US... and you're lucky, bibigyan kita ng isang invite para may gmail ka na rin.... please check your PM, andun yung link!

iqaruzz>> one invite din for you!!! check your PM, welcome to GMAIL!

and to kiper>> one invite for you sir!!! pls check my message for the link.

and, i have some invites more to spare!!! post na lang a reply.... gud morning people!!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks, sarge!!!

No kidding about the invites... it's crazy, $100 daw dun!?!?!

Hey guys, use your G-Mail and use it often... so we can send out invites to the Pinoy community... let's get the country on G-Mail! hehehe...

My first invite will go back to this board... share and share alike. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    that's the spirit niky! and those of you who can spare an invite for the community pls find a poster who would want one in this thread..... and for those who wants one, pls state your willingness.... post!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ako gusto ko sarge200
    because gmail has a big storage that i almost need not to delete any of them, and it's easier to search messages, pls plspls send mo ko.. email ko is rexdflex1*yahoo.com invite me
    Last edited by rukawa; August 31st, 2004 at 10:14 AM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ok rukawa! thats good enough for me!!! one GMAIL invite for you! be sure to share one invite here in this thread if you receive your invites ok? check your PM!!!!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
[Merged:] GMail Invite threads