The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I support what Mayor Isko is doing.

Cleaning up Manila.

About time someone did.

Tama lang.

Korap Erap turned the city into a pigsty.

Kahit sidewalk may squatter na nakatira.

And yan ang isang problema sa mahihirap sa Pilipinas.

They are always expecting charity and understanding kahit na mali ginagawa nila.

Lumugar naman sana sila ng tama.
    Last edited by leonleon; July 16th, 2019 at 10:36 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Galing! Sana ayusin din yung wall and flooring. Although hindi ba nakakatakot na prone to holdup since hindi na matao?
    Agree. Baka may madapa o masaktan.... Tsaka mas maaliwalas sa mata....

Basta malinis at maliwanag sa loob at mag-istasyon sila ng Kapulisan to oversee the peaceful passage of pedestrians....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Agree. Baka may madapa o masaktan.... Tsaka mas maaliwalas sa mata....

Basta malinis at maliwanag sa loob at mag-istasyon sila ng Kapulisan to oversee the peaceful passage of pedestrians....
    Yes to beat patrols.

Para rin may exercise mga pulis.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i've never been to the park behind the andres bonifacio monument but i suppose the conditions have improved because the manila public information ofc is tweeting about it.

Twitter

sana mawalan ng mga tambay dyan para safe parang iyong sa mga mini parks sa makati business district
    Last edited by baludoy; July 16th, 2019 at 11:11 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    nadali din pala si mayor isko ng anti-epal law niya

Isko asks donors not to put his name on food trucks | News | GMA News Online

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i've never been to the park behind the andres bonifacio monument but i suppose the conditions have improved because the manila public information ofc is tweeting about it.

Twitter

sana mawalan ng mga tambay dyan para safe parang iyong sa mga mini parks sa makati business district
    The general public should (re)-claim the area and enjoy the space.

Again, should be well-lit at night, and with the Police constantly patrolling the area and pushing out unwanted standbys.

With these, those vagrants won't even think of going back there and doing the same stunts....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

The general public should (re)-claim the area and enjoy the space.

Again, should be well-lit at night, and with the Police constantly patrolling the area and pushing out unwanted standbys.

With these, those vagrants won't even think of going back there and doing the same stunts....
    i wonder if barangay tanods are up to the job of patrolling revitalized parks and underpasses in manila.

can they be deputized to do such duties?

in las pinas i think city hall personnel (not sure if they're barangay tanods) are the ones manning those overpasses along the azr and so far they've been doing an ok job. of course, it's far easier to patrol overpasses than those long and winding underpasses of manila.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    i wonder if barangay tanods are up to the job of patrolling revitalized parks and underpasses in manila.

can they be deputized to do such duties?

in las pinas i think city hall personnel (not sure if they're barangay tanods) are the ones manning those overpasses along the azr and so far they've been doing an ok job. of course, it's far easier to patrol overpasses than those long and winding underpasses of manila.
    naalala ko tuloy yun kwento ng friend kong laking maynila. yung tanod mismo ang nag vandal sa wall LOL

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    naalala ko tuloy yun kwento ng friend kong laking maynila. yung tanod mismo ang nag vandal sa wall LOL
    nakow yari!

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    nakow yari!

ang kwela pa ng kwento nyan bro, kasi hinanol sya ng kapwa tanod [emoji28]

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast