New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Who will you vote this may 2010?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manny Villar

12 15.38%
  • Joseph 'Erap' Estrada

2 2.56%
  • Benigno 'Noynoy' Aquino

37 47.44%
  • Jamby Madrigal

2 2.56%
  • Chiz Escudero

4 5.13%
  • Loren legarda

0 0%
  • Noli 'Kabayan' De Castro

0 0%
  • Bayani 'BF' Fernando

11 14.10%
  • Gilbert 'Gibo' Teodoro

10 12.82%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    with the developments dun sa "bomb" ni Lacson at sa Dacer case, medyo kumakambyo na si erap.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...the-worksBinay

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Don't count Erap out, he has the uncanny ability to get the sympathy of the masses especially as a "naapi" or underdog.

Unfortunately, many among the masses might have a firmer view of him as "Robin Hood" taking thing from the elite to give to the poor. Mostly likely they'll say that "hindi naman sa pera ng gobyerno ninakaw kundi sa mga mayayabang na mayaman at sa mga sugalero". More unfortunately, is that many among the masses actually see themselves in Erap.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    It's 0-2. Yellow Ranger concedes to his cousin Gibo.

[SIZE=3]Noynoy on cousin: He has more hair[/SIZE]
    By Aurea Calica (The Philippine Star) Updated September 17, 2009 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Senator Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III is ready to slug it out with his cousin, selfDefense Secretary
    Gilbert Teodoro, in next year’s presidential race, conceding that Teodoro already has a two-point edge over him – more hair and a wife. :hysterical:
    Di bale, may gelpren ka naman Noy!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post

6. Eddie V , Jamby & BF - are nothing but nuisance candidates.
    i myself is still undecided on who to vote...
    but one thing surprises me on how some of us view bf as nuisance candidate.
    as far as my distant memory is concern he's the only government official i know who had a political will to implement what the law says is right and not worry about his image especially among the masa whom other politicians' ever so favorite to exploit. Also what he did to marikina still amazes me. other politicians especially family dynasties how ever long they are in office cannot accomplish even a quart of what bf did to marikina. among us, who believes our own current local government in our own towns and cities can replicate what bf did in marikina? yeah, i thought so... but yeah posting bf's posters along highways is not cute at all... but everybody's doing it, so why can't he... im still undedcided

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post

6. Eddie V , Jamby & BF - are nothing but nuisance candidates.
    i myself is still undecided on who to vote...
    but one thing surprises me on how some of us view bf as nuisance candidate.
    as far as my distant memory is concern he's the only government official i know who had the political will to implement what the law says is right and not worry about his image especially among the masa whom other politicians' ever so favorite to exploit. Also what he did to marikina still amazes me. other politicians especially family dynasties how ever long they are in office cannot accomplish even a quart of what bf did to marikina. among us, who believes our own current local government in our own towns and cities can replicate what bf did in marikina? yeah, i thought so... but yeah posting bf's posters along highways is not cute at all... but everybody's doing it, so why can't he... im still undecided

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^Talk to any Marikenyo and they'll tell you how different Marikina is before BF and now..The guy has truly achieved great things there.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^ what he did in Marikina is good. To a bigger scale like the whole Metro Manila, I dont think he made the same. How much more if the whole country. Have you seen his latest infomercials with the farmers? Or watched how he answered "basic" questions from his partymates? Hindi ko maintindan kung ano yung sagot nya or kung anong tanong ang sinasagot nya.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    ^ what he did in Marikina is good. To a bigger scale like the whole Metro Manila, I dont think he made the same. How much more if the whole country. Have you seen his latest infomercials with the farmers? Or watched how he answered "basic" questions from his partymates? Hindi ko maintindan kung ano yung sagot nya or kung anong tanong ang sinasagot nya.
    metro manila is composed of many cities and lead by different politicians. it's not the sole responsibility of MMDA.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Kabayan, ano sa tingin nyo? Ayaw sa admin, ayaw din nya sa alok ni Villar.

Baka tigil na siya, i-manage na lang nya si Menyek.......

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rusem View Post
    metro manila is composed of many cities and lead by different politicians. it's not the sole responsibility of MMDA.
    yup, I know that. But being the chief of the agency, he should have done it at the highest level and standards.

Thumbs up:
    Bus reduction schemes are ok, sidewalk clearing (except mauling vendors to death) is ok, dregding of rivers are ok, elevated walkways ok, link with LTO on traffic violations- partly ok.

Thumbs down:
    >Fencing highways/streets and sidewalks in PINK
    >DESIGN of elevated walkways to the delight of peeping toms
    >signages not conforming to international standards
    >elevated U-Turn without banking angle
    >poorly designed busbays (loading/unloading areas)
    >nonsense tree-balling.

and more.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
May 2010 Presidential Election