New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Would you prefer our country being led by Ferdinand Marcos over Noynoy? -- or over the people who led the country after Marcos' reign.

It has been said that Marcos had lots of good plans for our country, and it was the people who surrounded him that made him look bad and led him to his own downfall.

Marcos was also considered as a visionary.

Your thoughts?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Would you prefer our country being led by Ferdinand Marcos over Noynoy? -- or over the people who led the country after Marcos' reign.

It has been said that Marcos had lots of good plans for our country, and it was the people who surrounded him that made him look bad and led him to his own downfall.

Your thoughts?
    Marcos

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Diba nga during Marcos' reign mataas pa tingin sa country natin.

Ngayon? Hahahahaha. It's more fun in the Philippines, indeed!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011

Wala ni isa sa kanilang dalawa.

Isang matalinong magnanakaw at isang tangang ninanakawan.

May pipiliin ka ba dun?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    marcos ako.. siguru kung sia presidente , takot lahat ng masasamang tao gumawa ng karahasan. hehe
    at disiplinado pa siguru ang ating bansa

*boy bastos - sabihin na ntin mag nanakaw si marcos.. atlis sia lng ang nangungurakot at wala ng ibang nakaka kurakot pa :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Diba nga during Marcos' reign mataas pa tingin sa country natin.

Ngayon? Hahahahaha. It's more fun in the Philippines, indeed!
    Akshulli, sa time ni Marcos bumaba ang tingin sa country.

Remember Martial Law?

Yung ambush 'kuno' story ni JP "What is happening to our country Mr President?" Enrile that convinced Macoy to declare it.

Lavish shopping ni Imeldific.

Marcos reign of 20+ years.

etc.

Mataas pa ba tingin sa Pinas nung time na yun? I don't think so. Ang usual na nagsasabi niyan eh hindi pa pinanganak nung time na yun, crony at Ilokano :D.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hmmm. Oo. Si Imelda kasi talaga gusto umangat, maging sikat and all that kaya marami din siya agenda that probably led to Marcos' downfall.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was too young to remember anything during his reign, but if it's as bad as what I've read...then I like what I have right now. I can basically do whatever I want....I love my freedom too much...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ko inabot panahon ni marcos. hehehe. pero mga magulang ko maka marcos. mas ok daw nung time niya.

pero sabi nung iba maganda naman na daw buhay natin bago pa mamuno si marcos. so natural lang na maganda talaga nung panahon niya. ang tanong daw is kung nag improve ba.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    marcos ako.. siguru kung sia presidente , takot lahat ng masasamang tao gumawa ng karahasan. hehe
    at disiplinado pa siguru ang ating bansa

*boy bastos - sabihin na ntin mag nanakaw si marcos.. atlis sia lng ang nangungurakot at wala ng ibang nakaka kurakot pa :D
    How about Danding and the cronies?

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
Marcos; His reign vs. Noynoy's?