• others

8 28.57%
  • No opinion.

3 10.71%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    That is assuming Erap and Pandak will also run for the Presidency this 2016.
    aba malay mo biglang sumikat GMA. malay mo me mangyari na ikalilipat ng simpatiya kay GMA. :D si erap di na need. sikat na ehhh. pag nagkatampuhan sila nognog baka tumakbo ulet hehhe

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bobo at tanga pa rin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ok. hehehehhe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kaya pa bang tumakbo si Bigote? He'll be nearly 80 yrs old by 2016...

Joseph Estrada defies age, shares how he did it: Stem cell therapy
    By Cathy C. Yamsuan
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    2:38 am | Sunday, May 13th, 2012

Former President Joseph “Erap” Estrada had always maintained that giving generously to friends and forgiving opponents are the secrets to staying young.

But time has a way of catching up with even the most formidable leading men.

Since he entered national politics 25 years ago, Estrada has struggled with the attributes of old age—weight gain, a painful knee here, a cataract there.

He needed some kind of elixir of youth to put to right what nature has put asunder. And to get back on his feet in time “to serve the people,” he said which has “no age limit.”

So he did it, and is very open about it. What is it?

At the prodding of friends, the 75-year-old Estrada flew to Frankfurt, Germany, last month to undergo fresh cell therapy (also known as stem cell treatment), an innovative albeit controversial procedure where fresh cells from donor animals are injected into the human body to treat diseases or reverse the aging process.

Fresh cell therapy operates under the principle of “like heals like.”

The fresh cells from a donor animal’s organ are infused into the human counterpart.

Substances in the donor’s blood are supposed to reactivate the human body’s immune system and defense mechanism, a reaction that would eventually rebuild and revitalize aging tissues.

Blood from unborn sheep

Estrada said he received 14 shots of blood from unborn sheep in his buttocks during the visit. “It was a one-time thing, there will be no follow-ups,” he added.

“I used to have insomnia. I can’t sleep. Before it was only three hours. Now I sleep better—six to seven hours. So far, that’s it,” the former President said in an exclusive interview with Inquirer in his Polk Street residence Friday night.

Estrada was told it would take three months before he can experience the full effects of the procedure.

A brochure from the German clinic that Estrada visited claimed fresh cell therapy improves skin tone and complexion, reduces wrinkles, stabilizes mental power and increases “vitality, energy levels and physical power.”

A sheaf of papers attached to the brochure had a page containing the computer printouts of the pictures of American pop star Madonna and actresses Sharon Stone and Halle Berry, identified there as celebrities who are “cell therapy patients.”

In another page, Estrada pointed to a picture of South African President Nelson Mandela.

Told that his skin looked radiant, the ex-President said: “My skin has been like this ever since.”

“I went there just wanting to keep healthy. My knees are no longer a problem since I had my replacement therapy six years ago. My friends said it is very effective. Nothing wrong in trying so I went,” Estrada added.

The former President said those who suggested the treatment to him claim they now enjoy more variety in food choices.

More energized

“They feel more energized. According to them, they cannot walk a quarter of a kilometer before. Now they can walk three or four,” he said.

Estrada noted that fresh cell therapy is becoming popular in the country.

“I know of politicians, businessmen, friends in the Chinese community who also did it. But I’m not at liberty to tell you,” he chuckled.

Estrada asserted that the full benefits of fresh cell therapy would be appreciated when he challenges incumbent Mayor Alfredo Lim in the Manila mayoralty race in 12 months.
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 1st, 2012 at 08:17 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Kaya pa bang tumakbo si Bigote? He'll be nearly 80 yrs old by 2016...
    nothing is impossible in philippine politics. they will do everything and anything just to stay in power

numero uno na dyan si gloria

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    mar vs. binay lamang si binay jan...kakain ng alikabok kay binay. binay = erap = 55php ang $. masaya na ako dun!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    wala na kayang ibang tatakbo? si Brenda na lang

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka resurrect nila si FPJ....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Si Nognog sa 2016 ?

Lord have mercy , Kung kelan pa umuusad na pinas e tsaka naman sisingit tong pandak na Nognog na to?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe tama ako rin mag bininay pag ang kalaban si ampatuan, fg arroyo tsaka si chabit..yan lang siguro ang mag papa lesser evil sakin kay binay.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dwendeng itim........:rofl:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast