New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde lang niya alam kung mayor ng gensan or congressman ng cotabato...tapos saw it on the news na sinabi hinde daw siya bobo para hinde alam yun ginagawa niya, something to that effect, hello!!! paano gagawa ng batas yan eh kung yun contract nga niya hinde niya alam kung ano ginagawa niya dun, pirma lang ng pirma, tuloy ngayon madedemanda pa siya and baka ma pa hold pa career niya if this contract mess of his blown out to a full court battle... yun ba ang hinde bobo? tapos hinde daw importante na kung walang pinagaralan basta totoo na mag serve siya sa tao...hello!!! another lito lapid in the making...

tapos ang yabang pa, partida na daw sa makakalaban niya hinde siya makakacampaign dahil mag train na siya pra sa laban niya sa april...

yes he is a sense of pride for us filipinos, pero yun papasok pa siya ng politics eh ewan ko na lang kung saan siya pupulutin...

since hinde daw siya bobo, another is sobrang press release ang ginawa nila dati sa pag transfer ng residency niya from gensan to manila... ngayon how can he run for congress or mayorship sa mindanao eh dito na siya registered sa manila.... it came from him sa radio na this january lang siya nagpalipat ulit daw ng residency sa gensan from manila, eh we all know na dec 31, 200 tapos na ang registration and no extension whatsoever...

can this korean boxer na makaklaban niya sa april knock some senses to his head...pls...the more the nagppainterview siya the more nakakwalang gana na maging fan niya....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it looks like mas grabe ang tama ni pacquiao compared to morales sa mga laban nila, si morales pavacation-vaction lang sa amanpulo, and gawa lang ng commercial sa SMB...

si pacquio gusto pumasok ng politics...

now tell me who has the greater damages received from their fights? hehehhe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    It's up to the Gen San people kung iboboto sya. Sana ang mga tuna hindi bumoto.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Mahirap talaga pag politics ang umikot sa kukote ng isang tao. IMO, di nya na kailangan tumakbo. Its more of a pressure from Malacanang. Mag-boxing na lang sya...hindi naman sa pinagdarasal ko pero sana matalo sya sa April para at least matauhan....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not... let the voters of General Santos decide for themselves. If you don't like him to be your Mayor or Congressman then just don't vote for him - it is as simple as that.

Now if you are not a registered voter of General Santos City or Cotabato then all this ranting againt him is pointless. :rofl:

I am not a fan of Pacman but that is his right as a Filipino citizen. You can't tell someone that they are too "bobo" to be a Mayor or Congressman.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what would he do in the event of the other 20%?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just came home from gensan last week. based on the people i've talked to there, di rin daw mananalo itong si pacquiao dun.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    (http://www.gmanews.tv/story/27901/Co...s-for-Pacquiao)

On Tuesday, the Commission on Elections (Comelec) approved the boxing champ’s request for exemption to the gun ban, giving the go-signal for his security detail to carry 20 firearms during the span of the election period.

...pang politiko na nga si pacquiao, may private army na eh tsk tsk tsk
    magaling sa boksing, pero dapat hanggang dun na lang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Why not... let the voters of General Santos decide for themselves. If you don't like him to be your Mayor or Congressman then just don't vote for him - it is as simple as that.

Now if you are not a registered voter of General Santos City or Cotabato then all this ranting againt him is pointless. :rofl:

I am not a fan of Pacman but that is his right as a Filipino citizen. You can't tell someone that they are too "bobo" to be a Mayor or Congressman.
    that's precisely what will happen people of gensan will decide but we all know that a lot of filipinos especially in the province who will vote base on popularity, looks, etc. and not base on credentials.

so do you mean I can't post my rant againts someone, something here in tsikot bec it will be pointless to you? anyway my post are for tsikot members and guests, so what';s wrong with that? if you don't like my post or any other members for that matter then don;t reply or don;'t read it at all. or why don't you just tell me what I should post or not? or you might as well remove the goodsquad for most of the posts there are ranting and maybe it's pointless to you too? and if I remember it right you also had posted some of your own rants... and if memory serve me right your the one who posted about your GF being rudely look at by some constructions workers, now that what you call a very important rant in tsikot history, did it occur to you that it might be pointless to me and to other reader? anyway your a moderator if you find my thread pointless, then just delete it....
    it is also as simple as that...

btw, he's running under the administration ticket...
    Last edited by shadow; February 2nd, 2007 at 01:50 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i am not saying taht pacman is "bobo", he may be smart in hos own way like in his field of boxing, he may know the moves and could evenly strategized what to do to win a battle againts his opponent, however politics is a far different field, especially here in the philippines where politicians are greatly involved in hoarding a sackful of money, i think manny doesnt need additional cash anymore, he has enough even for the future of his children if they are kept and used wisely.

yes you dont need an education in relation to politics to even become a president, look at mrs aquino, though her judgement and judicial execution merely depend on the advisers she had then.

as for manny, my personal opinion is he is better off inside a boxing ring rather than a ring of pretentious people, popularity isnt just the key to a succesful governance, somehow an in depth knowledge and a firm judgement must be the qualities of a good leader, and above the rest a believe in God.

a belief doenst mean to pray just to win, pray to win if that will be for the betterment of the nation as a whole.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
manny pacquiao 80% sure to run for public office...