New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    condolence to his family...IMO, mamasada ka na ng colorum, wag ka lang mangotong...lesser of the two evils. I think he's an honest cop, may justice be served..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mike01 View Post
    it does not fit..superintendent ka na nag sa sideline ka pa as driver?

also, mag pasada ka ba naman na may dala kang baril e..

my guess is he is doing undercover works pero naunahan lang sya.. yung paggalaw nya habang nakaupo meant he was trying to unbuckle the gun from the holster pero nahalata sya nung isang suspect which happens to easily figure that out since pulis din sya..

kung naunahan nya yung mga suspects e hero sya..promoted agad sya to PNP chief nyan.. pero di naging ganun.. so it was a risk he had to take and it was part of his job..
    brod, i think there's no other person in this forum who knows this guy better than me. he happens to be my upperclass in the academy. he belongs to class '91 and im with class '92. his brother died while on training as cadet in the academy. while i was still lieutenant, namamasada ako ng puj sa calamba, laguna. you just dont know how meager a government employee's salary. superintendent's salary is less 20t/month after deductions. i know that coz i have that rank now. we really need to augment our income. for me, i worked as caregiver in the UK as my sideline. i file vacation leave 2 months every year to work there. im just waiting for my retirement to work full-time there, 2 more years of waiting. to tell you honestly, mahirap ang nasa serbisyo, kapos talaga. on the other hand, there are some of us na hindi na talaga matiis ang hirap, naligaw ng landas. but the thing is, majority ang lumalaban ng parehas. hope you'll give the respect due to him. with regards to comment why he had a gun, a police officer is always police officer, kahit saan, kahit kailan. walang off-duty sa pagiging pulis.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    brod, i think there's no other person in this forum who knows this guy better than me. he happens to be my upperclass in the academy. he belongs to class '91 and im with class '92. his brother died while on training as cadet in the academy. while i was still lieutenant, namamasada ako ng puj sa calamba, laguna. you just dont know how meager a government employee's salary. superintendent's salary is less 20t/month after deductions. i know that coz i have that rank now. we really need to augment our income. for me, i worked as caregiver in the UK as my sideline. i file vacation leave 2 months every year to work there. im just waiting for my retirement to work full-time there, 2 more years of waiting. to tell you honestly, mahirap ang nasa serbisyo, kapos talaga. on the other hand, there are some of us na hindi na talaga matiis ang hirap, naligaw ng landas. but the thing is, majority ang lumalaban ng parehas. hope you'll give the respect due to him. with regards to comment why he had a gun, a police officer is always police officer, kahit saan, kahit kailan. walang off-duty sa pagiging pulis.
    I salute you, Superintendent!

There are only a few of you who are not corrupt. Nabawasan pa ng isa. I wish your tribe would grow.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003

buti nasagot mo chief! kasi ndi talaga maiintindihan kung bakit may dala siya baril unless ilagay mo sarili mo sa sitwasyon niya bilang pulis.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayan, nasagot na :clap:

honest cop na nga, working two jobs to earn a decent living and not taking the easy (criminal) route...even after death nasisita pa ng nagmamarunong

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mike01 View Post
    dude kahit mag loan small amount lang yun pwede mo i loan.. yung downpayment malaki din yun..yung ang sinagot nya..

at dapat di bababa sa 40k a month ang sweldo mo.. kung na approve ang loan nya that means may decent finances sya to begin with..

---

at di pa din nasagot ang tanong ko bakit may dala syang baril e namamasada lang naman sya??? e talagang kamatayan ang hanap nya nun..

ang sabi sa amin nung ate (na ninang sa binyag ng bunso ko) yung downpayment dun sa urvan ni jovem ay hiniram dun sa isang kapatid nila.

yung tungkol sa kung bakit may dalang baril, eh yung hindi nga pulis nagdadala ng baril for protection.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post

...even after death nasisita pa ng nagmamarunong
    baka naman bayani yung sumisita? nagmamagaling e..
    Last edited by Airwalk; May 26th, 2007 at 07:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    First and foremost, my condolences to the Bocalbos family!!!The PNP really needs a guy like him as a morale booster.

Just a few comments lang:
    1) about the salary, be a private or government employee, before you accept the job alam na natin kung magkano makukuha natin at the end of the day right?So there is no point in complaining, gusto natin yon e.If we are not satisfied, e di hanap ng iba.
    2) I dont think being a police officer is an exemption in bringing a gun especially pag off duty.
    3) Since di maganda ang image ng PNP (or should i say all uniformed men) kaya kahit good cop pa ang natigok, may negative remarks paring lalabas.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May na-interview ang Ch.2 na policewoman (PO3) sa burol ni Makati Dep. Chief. Ang salary niya P16K (gross), pero ang natitira sa sweldo niya, P5K na lang (less tax at yung mga loans).

Naiiyak siya during the interview.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    yeah! dat's ryt ang liit tlga ng sweldong nttanggap nila dhil s dmi dn ng mga deductions.....

btw: is it true po b n in U.S. the highest paid government employee... ay ung mga uniformed men nila?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast