New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mga sir i just want to say my piece regarding lozada's "heroic act",
    if you dont mind..walang personalan,opinion lang po...peace bros!

marami ng nagtangkang maging hero after ninoy's assasination,
    simula kina sen.enrile , ex president ramos & hon.gringo honasan atbp..
    at ang latest nga sina gov. chavit , sir trillanes and now si mr. lozada..

ewan ko,kung hinde pa tayo natuto..parepreho lang sila ng istayl nag-iiba lang ang mukha,mga oportunista,nakinabang at makikinabang lang..mapa-oposisyon o namumuno..tuwing may bagong uupo hinde na pinatatapos ang termino,lagi na lang nag-aagawan at nangungurakot sa inang bayan.

naiipit na kasi si lozada kaya siguro kumanta, at eto naman ang mga nasa likod nya gustong makinabang para patalsikin si gma.ang galing ng pr nila lozada,tuwing lalabas sya sa telebisyon gusot gusot ang tshirt para talagang mukhang dukha.

ang dami ng kasong parehas ng zte deal,meron bang pagbabago?
    si madam nakalaya na,pati si erap,sa tingin nyo makukulong sina fg at gma pagnapatalsik din? hehehe..

kelan kaya magtutulungan yan mga yan para sa ikauunlad ng bayan!?

hay anyway life must go on...salamat po!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Dont forget the "Heroes" of the Original EDSA:

1) Ramos - daming anomalies during his term
    2) Gringo Honasan - continued to be a rebel even after EDSA
    3) Enrile - many news of corruption before and after EDSA

Their backs were also up against the wall at that time kaya they had no choice but to fight - and the result was the EDSA revolution.

Lozada's back is also up against the wall at this point... Some "heroes" were once the worse of their kind...Whether heroes change for the best after their stint as a hero in history, we cant really say though. I wish they did change though... If our heroes of EDSA changed for instance, I think we might have had a much better Philippines.

Then again, it might not really be dependent on our so called "heroes". If we dont change ourselves - we dont run into public office ourselves, we keep voting questionable personalities to office, we still do so much "lagay", disobey traffic rules, avoid the law, etc, then I guess no significant change will really come to the Philippines, no matter how many "heroes" (or sacrificial lambs) come our way.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Kung magnakaw ng isang milyon ok lang pag hundreds of millions or billions hindi na?

Due process ba ang ginagawang pangdinig sa Senado? Baket hindi diretso sa korte ang pangdinig sa kaso na yan?

yan ang masakit dyan. parang sige jun. ok lang yung kinuha mo. basta lahat ng alam mo e ilabas mo. kay chavit dati ganun din di ba?

yang sa senado na ma-mind set tuloy mamamayan e.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    In fairness to Mr. Lozada hindi nya gusto na tawagin syang hero and doesn't consider himself as a hero. Sinasabi lang daw nya ang sa palagay nya ay nararapat.
    At tayo naman pagwalang kumukontra sa mga kabulukan ng gobyerno, galet tayo. Ngayon meron ng taong nagsasabi kung ano ang baho ng gobyerno, pinag-iisipan pa natin ng masama? Ano ba naman tayo? Sala sa init, sala sa lamig.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    How can you trust the Ombudsman, when it has only summoned government officials recently? Eh matagal na tong kasong ito. The Ombudsman can investigate cases motu propio (or on its own initiative), pero ngayon lang sila kumikilos!

And remember, the Ombudsman cleared Abalos dun sa Comelec computerization deal. Kaya nga nag-resign si Simeon Marcelo eh. Ask around why re resigned. After the fall of Pandak, maybe he can tell his story.
    bro, the reason why marcelo resigned yata if I remember it right was bec of the nani perez case..nonetheless yun kalokohan pa rin ng mga tao ni GMA na pinapabayaan lang nila

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam niyo it is easier for lozada to just stay silent, mas maraming mawawala sa kanya sa ginawa niyang ito...if he didn't talk then meron pa rin siyang trabaho, meron pang pera and everything in between...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    A hero (Greek: ἥρως), in Greek mythology and folklore, was originally a demi-god, the offspring of a mortal and a deity.[1] Later, hero (male) and heroine (female) came to refer to characters that, in the face of danger and adversity or from a position of weakness, display courage and the will for self-sacrifice, that is, heroism, for some greater good, originally of martial courage or excellence but extended to more general moral excellence.

pasok sya sa definition ng hero.......

pero as a public servant trabaho nyang maglingkod sa bayan.ang magsilbi, wag mangurakot at magsabi ng totoo.so duty nyang talaga yan.kaya no way na tawagin syang hero.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    How can you trust the Ombudsman, when it has only summoned government officials recently? Eh matagal na tong kasong ito. The Ombudsman can investigate cases motu propio (or on its own initiative), pero ngayon lang sila kumikilos!

And remember, the Ombudsman cleared Abalos dun sa Comelec computerization deal. Kaya nga nag-resign si Simeon Marcelo eh. Ask around why re resigned. After the fall of Pandak, maybe he can tell his story.
    si merceditas gutierrez na inappoint ni gma para pumalit kay marcelo, classmate ni 1st gentleman sa law school

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmm so here's lozada now saying his piece, but have you guys forgotten about classisa ocampo the star witness in eraps case? is she a hero? yes erap did o to jail, but secluding in a convenient location with special priviledges arent what i picture it to be. where do you think erap is right now, he was pardoned by gma, he is a free man, if he did commit money laundering and corruption then he was just foolish to get caught but if he was asked to returned some money i am sure a lot of it is still with him.

for neri, i think gma had given him enough money to raise his children grandchildren, just to shut up.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Wikiality for the win!

He just did a Chavit. If the Philippines suddenly changes for the good, then we can consider him as a hero.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Lozada being tagged as a hero can you guys enlighten me.