New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Natatabunan ng Dolomite beach, philhealth scandal, dramarama kudeta sa kongreso, coach ayo scandal, etc.

img_20201001_103616.jpg

the things you own end up owning you

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Advice from a lugaw. Juicecolored!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Advice from a lugaw. Juicecolored!!!!!

Do you have source for this?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    And it really smells🤧

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    The last man standing...

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    so nagisisimula pa lang daw siya at hindi pala doon matatapos iyon..

anyare madam ??? press release lang pala yan ulit?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    TBH, nakukulangan pa rin ako kay Leni. I find her not strong enough to go after erring politicians, cops or military personnel. I prefer someone who can cut with his/her tongue and who can exude tough love. De Lima, Puno or Carpio comes to mind.

Er, "someone"?

What someone? Someone who will "take the cudgels" for the pitiful opposition sorely lacking in public support? Someone who--by some inexplicably fortuitous happenstance or divine appointment--will always get local media coverage on a daily basis,

in order to recite in a dull, singsong manner some general feel-happy slogans and "suggest" recycled and obviously haphazardly thought-out ideas,

in press conferences conducted with the haste of a thief lest somebody else beat them to these "talking points," and of course without the borderline disrespectful Q&A's the likes of cRappler's SP04 Rañada shamelessly used to interrogate the president and his alter egos before?

That someone?

Leila de Lima? She was already part of the executive branch not more than six years ago. As Secretary of Justice no less. Incidentally, also while committing concubinage with her driver slash sweet lover. So do you want more of her, ah, "tough love" then?

Carpio, the talkative ex-justice who never met a microphone he did not like? His only concern from all indications is the West Philippine Sea, so if it's not about that, good luck.

And Puno who?

"Nakukulangan pa rin ako kay Leni"

How about kulang lang talaga si Leni?

Twice she was given the chance to contribute from within the government cabinet by this admin. Twice she willfully undermined the government itself. The nation is inundated daily with her press releases, desperately trying to paint a better picture of her-yet the nation disapproves of her more and more in spite of all these heavy-duty image enhancement.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    nag start na nga ang balimbingan sa congress. the house leadership sharing plan dubbed as the "1521" scheme is all but shelved. inday sara's bet has been negated by the newly reshuffled super majority.

robredo has got a lot of catching up to do since bong go and inday sara have been campaigning for the presidency since, what, practically 4 years ago. but it looks like go is the chosen one since it's his mug and name w/c are plastered in every gov't rescue effort paraphernalia (noodles, rice, shoes, candies, etc) in times of natural disasters such as earthquakes, typhoons, and the like.

then there's the "malasakit center program" w/c was designed to be affiliated to the persona of the ex-special assistant to the president cum senator for mass "imprinting" and eventually - for the all-important voter recall.

like what you said, it's important the veep makes noise now if she has plans for a presidential push lest she gets buried under the avalanche of gov't pomp and propaganda .
    What catching up? Leni has been practically doing a Binay the moment she was declared VP.

What, did all those obvious photo ops, meaningless press cons, daily gratuitous press releases escape your notice?

If it is so important for the veep "to make noise now if she has plans for a presidential push," then she would only be doing what she has so far been doing all her VP days. That's all she has been doing anyway, making noise. It has not worked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    They know she is popular and can become the next president, politicians insurance. Hehehe [emoji5]

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    She is popular?

...so that is the reason why her endorsed senatorial ticket went perfect, 0-8 because she is popular and can become the next president, hmm

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Natatabunan ng Dolomite beach, philhealth scandal, dramarama kudeta sa kongreso, coach ayo scandal, etc.

img_20201001_103616.jpg

the things you own end up owning you
    What in the hell is that?

We are a nation of about 106M, those figures are barely a drop in the bucket.

Whoever had the temerity to even compile something like this--treating the COVID-19 pandemic as an opportunity to score points in the eyes of the Filipino people--he or she should be ashamed.

On the other hand, the more Leni figuratively poses for the cameras the less people like her. So, maybe go ahead? As they say, more rope...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hala galit na galit [emoji28]

Leni Robredo, The Vice President