New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    To the legal experts here in Tsikot, do we have an existing Lemon Law here in the Philippines? Thank you po

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Forums

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala pa ata.... bill pa lang...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014

tsk.tsk.tsk. dami na bills puro bills nalang..ayan tuloy naputulan na kami ng meralco dahil sa bill na yaan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Tanong lng...What is Lemon law?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    malapit na daw ma approve yan ah.. yun ang sabi..

sa implementing rules and guidelines na lang magkakatalo dyan.. pihadong matinding lobbying gagawin nang mga car manufacturers dyan..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Aittv View Post
    Tanong lng...What is Lemon law?
    Lemon laws are laws that provide a remedy for purchasers of cars and other consumer goods in order to compensate for products that repeatedly fail to meet standards of quality and performance.

So if there are lemon juices, there are lemon cars..and to remediate lemon cars, there are lemon laws....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Take note of the word "repeatedly". Hindi porket nasira ang bagong kagamitan o kotse, lemon agad. Kung hindi maayos ayos ang sira, yung ang lemon.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by retsuyaken View Post
    To the legal experts here in Tsikot, do we have an existing Lemon Law here in the Philippines? Thank you po

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Forums

Not yet... it is still in congress (again) for revisions and merging of several similar bills into a single bill.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    with-in the year daw masasabatas na siya....crossing my fingers here

twineet ko si pia cayetano re this recently (among other things) hindi naman ako sinasagot

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Take note of the word "repeatedly". Hindi porket nasira ang bagong kagamitan o kotse, lemon agad. Kung hindi maayos ayos ang sira, yung ang lemon.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2
    what about same-variant vehicles, whose exact same component uniformly fails within a short period of time... say the alternator failing by 15K mileage...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Lemon Law in the Philippines