New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    good! additional vote against Merci.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    para kong nakini-kinita. pag report nyan sa senado, ngiting-aso yan kay junggoy......"payback time. patay ka....bigote!"

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ^^ hahahaha! malay mo bati na sila!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pumayat si ping ah........

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    theres something about this senator that gives him away (as guilty of something if not the murder)

maybe that anoying smirk permanently stamped on his face?

his demeanor?

his past?

ahhhh yes... must be his past.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    From Ping's presscon, he claimed that he traveled from one country to another to evade arrest. How was he able to do that if his passport has been cancelled & only used a travel doc upon his return to the country?

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/03...mactan-airport

Lacson didn't use passport at Mactan airport
    MANILA, Philippines - Sen. Panfilo Lacson did not use a passport when he traveled from Hong Kong to Mactan-Cebu International Airport over the weekend, the Bureau of Immigration said Monday. Instead, the senator used a travel document to be allowed entry in the country.

Atty. Maria Antoinette Bucasas-Magrobang, immigration spokesperson, said the senator secured a travel document last March 24. She said the travel document could have come from the Philippine consulate in Hong Kong.

Magrobang said that a travel document can only be used by a Filipino upon entry in the Philippines and cannot be used to enter another country. She said the document is usually issued to Filipino nationals who lose their passports in a foreign country or if their passports expire before they have a chance to renew it.

Travel documents can only be used once and any Filipino can avail of one, not just senators, she added.

Since Lacson used a travel document, the BI cannot indicate which countries the senator visited while in hiding because he did not present a passport.

Even with a passport, the BI explained that they are only capable of tracking one's travel plans from Manila to the next port of entry in another country. They are not able to tell if the next port of entry is only for transit or if it is the final destination.

Based on their records, Mangrobang said Lacson departed the Philippines on October 15, 2009 and returned on March 26, 2011.

Magrobang said that the senator was cleared by their officer-in-charge in Cebu last March 26.

Lacson was on board Cathay Pacific flight no. CX921 from Hong Kong. According to the report the head office received, Lacson was "wearing sunglasses, bonnet, and a checkered shirt."

The report also revealed that Lacson was not assisted at the immigration arrival area and that he underwent "normal clearing procedures as he fall in line to the immigration counter for clearing (sic)".

Lacson, as reported by the immigration officer, did not cause any commotion "because other people had not noticed his arrival."

The BI is now looking into the airport's CCTV cameras and is currently "isolating" the video of the senator's arrival.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Judging from his body language now, parang lumambot na siya, unlike the hardliner that he was before. He's still firm, but not as he was before.

Don't know if he'll return to his old self over time, we'll see.

theres something about this senator that gives him away (as guilty of something if not the murder)
    Yeah. My opinion is, one way or another may kinalaman talaga siya dyan. He's partly admitting that he knows some information, but his arguement is that it's evidence based, and what he knows only qualifies as hearsay.

I think sa Hong Kong and China area lang yan lumaboy laboy, then again, konti lang silang nakaka-alam talaga. :D
    Last edited by kotiko; March 28th, 2011 at 05:54 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Just how was he able to go through the airport? Was he not in the watchlist already?
    Medyo nayayabangan ako sa speech ni Lacson.. tapos pinalalabas nya na sya pa ang biktima? Sorry but I do not believe or trust Lacson. I have never voted for him and will actively discourage all I know to not vote for him if he runs for an elective position again.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Naku kung hindi siya sangkot bakit magtatago... palusot pa siya na hina-harass siya ng Arroyo Administration... kababaw naman nun e senador pa siyang naturingan. Palaibhasa gawain kaya alam niya ang kahihinatnan niya kung nagkataon.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruks_pt View Post
    Just how was he able to go through the airport? Was he not in the watchlist already?
    Medyo nayayabangan ako sa speech ni Lacson.. tapos pinalalabas nya na sya pa ang biktima? Sorry but I do not believe or trust Lacson. I have never voted for him and will actively discourage all I know to not vote for him if he runs for an elective position again.
    If you're asking how he exited the airport, during that time warrant of arrest of not yet finish and he's still free to go anywhere.

Then he able to entered in PI territory again suing travel docs (not passport) issued by the PI consul in HK. Interpol already removed Lacson on the watchlist.

Kung hinde yan PMA'er mahuhuli agad yan in less than a month eh.Kaso alam mo naman dame contact yan kahit officials natin under kay GMA noon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Lacson admits fleeing RP to escape Arroyo ‘harassment’