The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ano sa tingin niyo?
    Kris eyes gubernatorial seat of Tarlac in 2016

abs-cbnNEWS.com
    Posted at 12/15/2010 5:59 PM | Updated as of 12/15/2010 7:14 PM

MANILA, Philippines – Kris Aquino, the controversial youngest sister of President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III, is joining politics after the term of her brother expires in 2016.
    The Queen of All Media pronounced her plan to run for governor of her home province, Tarlac, before thousands of her town mates Tuesday.
    “I feel naman na bilang isang Aquino, whatever political career I hope to have in the future, it has to start in Tarlac,” she said.
    Kris, along with her “Dalaw” leading man Diether Ocampo and Pokwang, led the gift giving activity in depressed areas in the province. From Tarlac, they went to 8 barangays in Pasig also to distribute gifts.
    She clarified that she is only running in 2016 after Noynoy’s term of office.
    Kris said she initially hinted to her ABS-CBN bosses about her political plans in 2013, but was reminded that her contract obligations with the network will expire in 2015.
    She said she wants to follow in the footsteps of Batangas Gov. Vilma Santos.
    She said: “Hindi ko nakakalimutan ‘yong sinabi ng mom ko na if there is anybody in showbiz na I should be emulating its Ate Vi ‘yon. Kasi pagkatapos ng napakagandang karera niya sa industriya natin, nakapagbigay naman siya ng magandang serbisyo. Una sa Lipa (as mayor) and then after sa Batangas.”
    Meanwhile, Kris was asked to comment on model-actress Isabel Oli denying any romantic relationship with her estranged husband, James Yap.
    She maintained that Yap’s love life is no longer her concern. "Okay lang. You know if they will, or if they are closer, it’s none of my business anymore. As in the same way na di naman nakiki-alam si James sa buhay pag-ibig ko." -Report from Marie Lozano, ABS-CBN News
    Source:www.abs-cbnnews.com

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Paglingkuran nya mga kababayan niya gaya ng paglilingkod ni ate Vi sa Batangas....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Patay kang bata!!! Basta Mapagusapan lang sya para sa pelikula......

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Governor Kris Aquino-Failon!

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    guguho na ang pilipinas nyan!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kawawa naman ang Tarlac. Magiging showbiz bayan ko.....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    IMO wag na lang. sa showbiz na lang siya.

pero if she were to win sana lang she will do great or at least a decent job for the province of tarlac. (i think im wishing for the moon here hehe)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    IMO wag na lang. sa showbiz na lang siya.

pero if she were to win sana lang she will do great or at least a decent job for the province of tarlac. (i think im wishing for the moon here hehe)
    Kulang pa. It's more like you're wishing for the moon to come down to earth and do a dance number. After the dance number, the moon will suck out all of the greenhouse gases, garbage, and clean up the pasig river. Then the moon will go back to orbit.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    Patay kang bata!!! Basta Mapagusapan lang sya para sa pelikula......

alam nya kasi na wala manonood ng pelikula nya kaya kung ano ano gimik ginagawa, maawa naman siya sa mga taga tarlac

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Kawawa naman ang Tarlac. Magiging showbiz bayan ko.....

Kung ang QC ngayon,- City Of Stars....

Ang Tarlac,- Province of Stars......

Showbiz na ang buong Pilipinas....

11.6K:cheers:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Kris to run for Governor in 2016!