1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    Slightly used ba brod?

Laspag,gastado,OVERUSED

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Karen Davila was very condescending towards Alma Moreno though. Pinapahiya talaga. hehe.
    Karen was only doing her work by asking tough questions that ought to be asked. Hers is not a showbiz show.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Karen was only doing her work by asking tough questions that ought to be asked. Hers is not a showbiz show.
    I am aware that it is not a showbiz show. She was too obvious that she had no respect for Alma Moreno. A good journalist should NOT show bias.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I am aware that it is not a showbiz show. She was too obvious that she had no respect for Alma Moreno. A good journalist should NOT show bias.
    She didn't strike me as showing bias in any way. What I liked about the way she handled the interview was that she avoided that Pinoy tendency to treat interviewees as guests at home at puro chika lang ang pinag uusapan, ala Kris or Sharon.

We need more hard hitting questions in the media or else bobotantes will continue to vote for candidates like Alma, Lito, et al

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bobo yung alma moreno. Pero mas marami ang bobotantes.

So pano na?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    She didn't strike me as showing bias in any way. What I liked about the way she handled the interview was that she avoided that Pinoy tendency to treat interviewees as guests at home at puro chika lang ang pinag uusapan, ala Kris or Sharon.

We need more hard hitting questions in the media or else bobotantes will continue to vote for candidates like Alma, Lito, et al
    Imagine her debating sa Senado. Hayyzzz.

Karen: "What makes Alma Moreno qualified to be a senator?"
    Alma: "Siguro yung experience ko bilang LEGISLATION"

I remember years ago before election, Julio Valiente was interviewed on a Radio Station:

Host: "Ano po ang magagawa natin para bigyan ng trabaho ang mga mamamayang walang permanenteng pinagkakakitaan?"
    LL: "Marami tayong *CASUALTIES na hindi sapat ang kinikita...blah! blah!"
    * referring to casual employees

Kawawa naman Pinas...:cry::cry::

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Partial talaga sa guest, how I wish she did the same questioning nung nag guest si pacquiao sa headstart.

Obviously nabaon sa kahihiyan si alma moreno

Kawawang Pilipinas pag naupo ito, aasa nanaman sa output ng staff.

Hire ng sandamakmak na consultants.

at laking tuwa ni Nancy Binay, hello competition since same sila ng wavelength
    Last edited by cast_no_shadow; November 16th, 2015 at 10:13 AM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    In fairness kay Nancy Binay maayos siya sumagot. Nakakailang interview na siya sa Headstart. Yun nga lang kapal ng mukha, todo defend sa corruption ng pamilya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ass just cringed hard hearing her responses.

...then excerpt from Notting Hill suddenly flashed in memory: "Nice, firm buttocks."

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Pagbugok ang leader , bugok din ang followers. And their leader is no other than, negro. She was quick to join UNA out of her brainless thinking since her line of thought is, pagnakaw ni negro, nakaw din ako.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast