New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung hinde ibebenta ng lopezes ang kanilang stakes sa Meralco, meron ba magagawa ang mga foreign interest? ano gagawin ng malacanan? take over ulit ng sapilitan like what MArcos did?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    AFAIK, foreign companies are forbidden to own a majority stake in public utilities. Kelangan, ma-amend muna ang Constitution

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Abs Cbn gusto pabagsakin GMA? obvious ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    nanaman? diba kay Erap, sila din? hehehe sino ba gusto nila presidente? ahh...Noli boy....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Some questions:

Should media be "king/queen maker"?

During Cory's time I can't recall but were there calls for impeachment due to "kamaganak inc"? In the absence of a husband it was her relatives and cohorts that robbed us as she massacred farmers. Should she also submit herself to trial just to show that she too is fair? Even if some say Erap's jail term was a joke shouldn't past leaders who have helped in the "plunder" of our country's coffers also be held accountable? They expect the administration to be so why should they be exempt?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Jun Lozada is a political gigolo.........sige pagamit ka jun kay ate ping and kuya jamby!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Magpatayan sila sa ratings if they want. Magbayaran sila sa provinces if they wish to. One thing is for sure sisipsip yan sa susunod na president. If that is what you mean?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Sooooooo..this is what Jun Lozada is all about...Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!!
    Wowwww! I wonder what all the pro opposition's in mind. I am 100% sure they will not believe in this science fiction story. Wanna bet?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think the opposition are more focused on the 2010 elections and are veering away from GMA resign moves, It will be disadvantageous for them if (a big if) GMA steps down before her term. Noli might do what FVR did during Cory's time. A dark horse winning the presidency.

Jun might be thinking na isasali siya ng susunod na president because of what he has been doing for their "cause" but I think hindi magyayari yon. Based on paano siya mag expose ng mga bagay bagay.
    If Lacson wins pwede pa, i think.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if Lacson wins as next president, sigurado lalayo sya kay Lozada, baka sya naman isunod neto whistleblower on his term

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast