New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Now you know that manila is not the philippines...akala ko naman simpleng probinsyanong instik ka?..if you are a star in manila do not think na sikat ka rin sa promdi...and if promdis will NOT support your crusade consider it a bust as in Pffffftttttt.... wake up jun lozada!!! away ito ng mga polintiko wag kang mag pa gago.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa'n galing yung budget nya sa mga trips nya (hotel, airfares, meals,)? May kabuntot pang mga "amuyong".

Si Erap, Ping, BWM, mga pari? Dami financer.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; March 19th, 2008 at 05:26 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I guess people are getting tired of listening to same old stories. Wala rin naman kasi nangyayari. Lahat naman kasi ng iuupo natin sigurado may gagawin din yan na kababalaghan. Nakakatamad na kasi na tuwing ayaw na natin sa gobyerno, People power na lang ang solution natin.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Huwag mo gamitin ang mga estudyante at ang Diyos sa inyong mga kademonyohan!!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Now you know that manila is not the philippines...akala ko naman simpleng probinsyanong instik ka?..if you are a star in manila do not think na sikat ka rin sa promdi...and if promdis will NOT support your crusade consider it a bust as in Pffffftttttt.... wake up jun lozada!!! away ito ng mga polintiko wag kang mag pa gago.
    Right! Manila is not the Philippines. Sa ibang lugar sa bansa they dont even know what NEDA means and what its for. If they do they couldnt care less or dont give a damn, basta ligtas, malusog at may pagkain(no matter how little) at panalo si Manny Pacman!

Jun will feel his selfishness and biggest mistake this coming weeks. He might as well wish that he was really kidnapped then killed so that his family will get insurance benefit and relieve them of the hassels and stress.

And by the way Jun Lozada if you are a tsikot member or happen to visit the site we have a thread specifically created to compile questions we really want to ask you. Feel free to answer it para malinawan naman kami and maybe it would change our perception about you.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 19th, 2008 at 10:13 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Then pag wala na siya sa limelight tsaka siya aabandon ng mga backers nya, yari ka na jlo.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    Then pag wala na siya sa limelight tsaka siya aabandon ng mga backers nya, yari ka na jlo.
    When this happens, ngayon na talaga ako maawa sa kanya kasi wala na siyang mapupuntahan whether government or private. He has messed up his life/family bigtime!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SamwiseGamgee View Post
    Thanks for making my article as a thread topic. I am flattered.
    keep up the good work bro. marami kapang malabong utak na mapapalinaw.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Jun should have said everything once and that's it. Let others corraborate what he said. Telling it a million times does not make it THE TRUTH! Just listen to parents who complained that their sons' and daughters' studies are disrupted because of his campus tour, those who are inconvenienced by the traffic, and Catholics who prefer to listen to the word of God, rather from a self-professed 'hero'. I'm tired of watching and listening to him. I know for a fact that the majority is also. I have links of articles about this written by Ms Barbara Gonzales of Philippine Star which I find interesting:

http://www.philstar.com/archives.php...0307152&type=2
    http://www.philstar.com/archives.php...8031472&type=2

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Jun Lozada is Eddie Gil....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Jun Lozada Tour: The Vanishing Roadshow