New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    excuse me....nag drop ba ang crime rate sa san juan?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Hmmm... where in San Juan do you need a nitro shot? Ortigas? In the rest of San Juan's tight and twisted roads, handling and brakes are paramount, and of course some low end torque.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    "kargado" ba or madaming "karga" lang....

"kargado" yung mga pulis.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    This is my first time to see a police car with annoying sponsor stickers.

If they wanted to do the white/black combo, then look at the California Patrol cars. Clean and unblemished (w/o any annoying stickers anywhere to be seen). The california patrol has steel "bump guard" bars installed on the front and rear bumpers, which is more useful than the aero kits on that Altis. It also has stronger all steel rims installed which more useful in most conditions than mag wheels on the Altis which can easily be damaged. In the end, although aesthetically nicer than most patrol cars in the Philippines, the san juan patrol cars do look a bit comical in some ways.
    Yeah but the stickers give them 10hp and that spoiler will let that car fly above traffic when they chase criminals. The NO2(laughing gas) isn't really to get the car more power but to make the citizens inhale it so they will laugh after the criminal gets away. I do agree that bull bars and steel rims would have been better, and the money saved could have been used in the maintenance of these cars. What good are all those mods if the department can't even afford to put gas on the cars. But at least they have a ricer police car.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Now now. No need to make fun of the good guys...... But, I'd be concerned the thieves will try to steal the cars themselves.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    kapag humingi ka ng tulong sa kanila, sasabihin sayo:

"Wala kaming pang-gasolina!"
    hehehe....

astig ah, sana hindi lang sa porma sila magaling, pati sana sa serbisyo....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Dapat talaga, gamitin sa tama ang mga sasakyan na iyan...

Baka naman parte ito ng PACUTE?

2001:weathermanf2:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    It is just right for the citizens to see how the government spends our taxes, but unfortunately it still has some flaws...

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    But, I'd be concerned the thieves will try to steal the cars themselves.
    now this is a delight...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    excuse me uli....matatakot ba ang mga criminals sa porma cops? or baka ma turn-on mga bakla sa mga sa malaking armas nila?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the local aftermarket mafia is doing what every smart pinoy businessman is doing...

creating alliances/forming mutually beneficial relationships with govt and law enforcement.

U scratch my back, i scratch yours.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Japorms na San Juan Police Cars