New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    jamboy talaga si kuya jamby....di alam ano ang plano sa buhay kaya sumali sa politics kahit di bagay. tulad sa mga ibang sira ulo sa puwesto.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang kapal....without Juday, she is nothing...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    kulang talaga sa katinuan 'tong si senator kuryente. . .kung me angal sya, huwag yung mga heirs ang kausapin nya. . .yung auntie nya ang kausapin nya thru spirit of the glass . . .

wala nang chance sa reelection yan. . .

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    on the second thought, in fairness to Jamby, baka we're talking of billions of pesos in assets here, kaya ganun na lang ang paghahabol niya...if this is the case, may question nga ang authenticity ng last will...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sino ba bomoto sakanya bukod sa mga NPA?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Sino ba bomoto sakanya bukod sa mga NPA?
    Juday's fans, of course, the viewers of telenobela Kristakla...este Kristala

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The aunt is the richest among the Madrigals. Unfortunately being rich doesn't gurantee happiness. Her first husband was caught with another man. Manuel Collantes is her second husband. They were childless because already passed her child bearing years. Since the above link no longer works...

Sen. Jamby Madrigal has filed a case in court contesting her being disinherited from the estate of her late multi-millionaire aunt and high-society icon, Consuelo “Chito” Madrigal-Collantes.

The senator is mum on the issue and her staff said she considers the matter “personal.” Lawyer Ernesto Francisco Jr., who is representing the senator in the case, confirmed there is such a “situation” but would not elaborate.

People close to the Madrigals said Jamby was a favorite of Chito, the only sibling of the senator’s father Antonio. Chito actively supported her niece’s successful Senate bid.

Makati City Regional Trial Court Branch 148 has been checking the authenticity of Chito’s last will and testament for about two years now. A report said the last will does not include Jamby.

Francisco said he had sent a letter to the beneficiaries questioning the validity of the will and how the estate was partitioned.

The childless Chito died on March 24, leaving her vast fortune to her husband, Marcos-era foreign minister Manuel Collantes, Jamby’s elder sister Ma. Susana Madrigal; lawyer Gizela Gonzalez-Montinola, wife of Aurelio Montinola III, president of the Bank of the Philippine Islands; and to a minor grandchild, Vicente Gustav Warns.

A report said Chito had already advanced Jamby’s share in the Madrigal fortune – estimated at P100 million – when she underwrote her senatorial campaign in 2004.

The Madrigal matriarch was also said to have issued specific instructions in her will that she would not tolerate any feud over her undisclosed fortune, even after her death.

“I do not wish any conflict between my beneficiaries involving my estate after my death,” Chito, a top corporate lawyer in her younger days, said.

“Anyone of the beneficiaries who should contest or question the acts or decisions of my executor/trustee in any proceedings, whether judicial or otherwise, shall be disqualified to be a beneficiary of my residuary estate,” the report added, quoting her will.

No consuelo, no dinero

MARIA Ana Consuelo “Jamby” Madrigal may share the same name as that of her rich aunt, Consuelo “Chito” Madrigal, but the French-Spanish-speaking senator should have read the signs early on before firing off that letter last week raising indelicate questions about inheritance and her being left out of the her aunt’s will.

Despite her election to the Senate in 2004, the lone politician in the clan was not invited by her aunt to join her in the board of the Consuelo “Chito” Madrigal Foundation, preferring instead the company of Jamby’s elder sister, Susana Madrigal-Eduque.

Even in the clan’s real estate holding company, Susana Realty, it is sister Susana, Chu-Chu to friends, not Jamby, who was sitting in the board as co-chairman, along with Dona Chito.

According to sources close to the extended Madrigal family, Dona Chito’s last will and testament had already been known, if not actually distributed, to a few of the heirs, legatees, and devisees as early as September 2006, when Makati Regional Trial Court Judge Oscar Pimentel approved the petition to have the matriarch’s will probated.

Earlier, on June 7, 2006, to be exact, Judge Pimentel allowed the deposition-taking to be held in Dona Chito’s residence at 77 Cambridge Circle, North Forbes, in the presence of seven court personnel and witnesses.

In any case, according to the grapevine, the formal reading of the will was done on the ninth day after Dona Chito’s death on March 24.

After hearing some grumbling from Jamby’s side, Dona Chito’s merger-and-acquisition lawyer Perry Pe, who was also named the will’s executor and estate trustee along with BPI president Aurelio Montinola III, decided to call another meeting, this time inviting only the Madrigal relatives who were not named beneficiaries of the matriarch’s billions.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    oohh.. madam jamby showing her true colors..

diba mahilig sya tumulong at ipagtanggol ang mga mahihirap?

baka bibigay nya sa mga mahihirap ang mamanahin nya?! hehehe

ang labo.. auntie nya ang namatay.. hinde parents!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Salamat po sa pag-post nung original article plus additional juicy info. I got the feeling na itatabi nga agad ng Philstar sa archive nila yung article. Ganun na nga pala ang nangyari. Anyway, as was said in the article, matinik na corporate lawyer pala si Dona Chito Madrigal during her younger days. She definitely knew what whe was doing when she prepared her will. Nabasa niya na ang mga nararapat at mga di karapat-dapat. At ayun, nahilera nga sa mga di karapat-dapat si kuya. End result........BUTATA siya!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    jamboy talaga si kuya jamby....di alam ano ang plano sa buhay kaya sumali sa politics kahit di bagay. tulad sa mga ibang sira ulo sa puwesto.
    OT

Si Jamby.......Tiburcio?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Jamby: I just can't get enough!