New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    28 solons linked to scam | Inquirer News

I bet this is headed for whitewash and damage control procedures. What else is new? I bet wala namang mapaparusahan dito. I pose a challenge to the present leadership of this country - punish the guilty. ABER??!!. And do it within our lifetime HA.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

May pakakahawig nga,- at mukha ring pareho ang hilatsa ng balat.....

20.0K:lollipop:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Rats View Post
    28 solons linked to scam | Inquirer News

I bet this is headed for whitewash and damage control procedures. What else is new? I bet wala namang mapaparusahan dito. I pose a challenge to the present leadership of this country - punish the guilty. ABER??!!. And do it within our lifetime HA.
    Forget the leadership.. It's time for real outrage from the citizens of this country.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    it is expected for these politicians to be corrupt.

Imagine the cost of campaigning and later keeping oneself in power, it all requires money..

Nobody in his right mind would invest money (in politics) and will not ask to multiply those investments.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not biting yet. Have to wait for more details.

Telling is what they said about Loren... she supposedly wasn't targeted because she checked her receipts.

In other words... same old same old... kulang sa auditing...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Dito na papasok ang FOI bill.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Dito mo maalaalala ang mga quotes ni Manuel L. Quezon.

I would rather have a country run like hell by Filipinos than a country run like heaven by the Americans

Bilang mga masunuring pulitiko, ayaw naman nila masabi na walang katotohanan ang mga quotes ni Quezon.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    it is expected for these politicians to be corrupt.

Imagine the cost of campaigning and later keeping oneself in power, it all requires money..

Nobody in his right mind would invest money (in politics) and will not ask to multiply those investments.
    They are just the tip of the iceberg. Kulang na lang lahatin ko na. Every politician does does it and will continue to do it. We know this for a fact. That's where our hard earned money goes and will continue to go. Magtayo ka man ng maliit na negosyo dito satin kahati mo na ang gobyerno. Magpakahirap ka sa trabaho kaltas kaagad thru withholding tax ang sahod mo. And yet we live with this. Abolish PORK and punish the guilty.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    government officials are multi-millionaires!!! the hell with you poor people, we cant feel how difficult your life is with the tones of money we have -Government

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    Forget the leadership.. It's time for real outrage from the citizens of this country.
    i agree with this. hilig kasi ng mga pinoy mag turo lang pero wala naman ginagawa, mga keyboard warrior. kaya malakas loob din nung mga hinayupak na yan kasi alam nila wala naman gagawin mga tao para pigilin sila.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast