New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    seriously, middle easterns would be out of business when their juice gets dry. well, you gotta admit their progressive commercial transition is very wise though(talking about dubai). anyway, there'll always be alternatives. who knows, we might build a perpetual machine or something close to that with minimal human effort(something like a spring mechanism only this time it powers a car). besides, it may be a good exercise
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    How about those windmills in the Netherlands?

i think it can be used by household to power water pumps or a small generator...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Yup, I think it works in the Netherlands..

I used to see these small windmills before in the provinces. Used to power small water pumps for irrigation purposes...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    This a good step on the right direction....

Business Mirror
    October 29, 2008

30 billion pesos Geothermal Plant Expansion To Cut Power Cost

By Manly Ugalde

LEGAZPI CITY—The provinces of Albay and Sorsogon are expected to enjoy lower power rates when the P30-billion geothermal expansion programs under the Bacon-Manito (BacMan) geothermal power plant is completed within the next five years.

The power-plant expansion site straddles the boundaries of Albay and Sorsogon.

Mayor Noel Rosal of Legazpi City said the P30-billion BacMan expansion project is hoped to make Bicolanos’ dream from the Marcos era to the present a reality through getting a share of the benefits from geothermal power through lower power rates.

Government contention that geothermal power is nature’s bounty that should be equally enjoyed by every Filipino should not be a major consideration as the Bicol region is a depressed area. Rosal said the retention of at least 30 MW of power from the Tiwi and BacMan plants for use in Bicol would help uplift the region, instead of distributing all of the power output in the Luzon grid, with Bicol in the end having to pay higher power cost.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Business Mirror
    October 29, 2008

Jennifer A. Ng, reporter

[SIZE=3]Moratorium Urged on Agro-fuel Development[/SIZE]

AN expert from Brazil and a Philippine-based nongovernment organization (NGO) urged a moratorium on agrofuel development in light of the food and climate crises.

“Thousands of hectares of traditional ecosystems, arable lands, and local livelihoods are being irreversibly affected by the expansion of agrofuel crops. Urban industrialized lives and ever-increasing energy demands are buying into the alleged greening of the energy sector and paving the way for corporate takeover in natural resources, such as land, water, forests, biodiversity, oil and gas,” explained Moreno.

Moreno cited the experience of Brazil, which is now the global leader in ethanol exports, providing 70 percent of the world’s supply in 2006.

She said a drive through Brazil’s countryside reveals the expansion of agribusiness, turning millions of hectares of formerly natural ecosystems, including the Cerrado (grasslands) and the Amazon, into one major monoculture.

“If global warming is a result of the industrial urban way of life and its ever-increasing demand for energy, promoting monoculture in agriculture and deepening the use of an oil-intensive agroindustrial model to produce biofuels can never be a solution,” she said.
    Well, a more rational program on biofuel development should be installed so that its negative effects will be minimized...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I got see this one. I will ask again jpdm about ehnriko. I think he has this device.

Well, if it really works, Pinoys should support and patronize this.

It seems its a very simple gadget that works....

A HHo device made by Ehnriko
    [SIZE=2]HHO Fuel Enhancement Device [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]HHydro Super7 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]RUN YOUR CAR WITH WATER!
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Increase Power and Torque!
    Increase Mileage by 20% to 50% or MORE!
    Reduce Harmful Toxic Emissions by 90% or MORE!
    Enjoy guilt-free driving by 100%!
    [/SIZE]

The cores of this cell is made of high quality stainless steel which do not corrode and are pre-conditioned... it is designed to work well with distilled or tap water alone and is a maintenance free system.

MATIPID SA TUBIG! 1 liter of water is the compressed state of about 18,000 Liters volume of Hydrogen and Oxygen gas. Since only about .01cc of Hydroxy gas is needed to enhance or enrich a 95cc of fuel and air mixture volume, the 1 Liter of water can go a long way.

With our realistic stochiometric Air Fuel Mixtures.. we need only 1 part of hydrogen gas to mix with 95 parts of our Fuel and Air Mixture in order to achieve this efficiency. This is the reason why Hydrogen on Demand will definitely work with your engine.

RODUCT FEATURE:

1. minimalistic / compact
    2. easy to install
    3. easy to uninstall
    4. non intrusive
    5. non invasive
    6. low maintenance
    7. just add water

BENEFITS:

1. increases power
    2. increases mileage
    3. reduces harmful emissions significantly!
    4. increases burning rate and octane when mixed with normal hydrocarbon based fuel
    5. cleans engine combustion chambers
    6. lowers engine temperature
    7. increases vehicle acceleration response and raises top speed smoothly
    Here is the link:

hyper7*operamail.com

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Just like my previous post in another thread, I have one in my car. This HHO really works!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Are you willing to put it up to the test? I have a GPS box that will help us do measured fuel economy tests on the SLEX, and we have access to the dyno at Speedlab, where a lot of the "fuel saver" inventors go to test their devices.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Just like my previous post in another thread, I have one in my car. This HHO really works!
    i hope I can see how it works too, sir jpdm! PM kita!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If US president elect OBAMA will be true to his word and send back US forces in Iraq, tension in the Middle east will ease and Iraqi oil will be available again in the market.

This might push oil prices lower again...

But i hope it will not slowdown the quest to search and develop alternative fuel and energy....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Investments in Renewables: A Green Lining in Market Meltdown?