New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There are those who argue that poll surveys are rigged by the sponsoring party/candidate and therefore should not be given consideration in deciding who to vote.

That was also what I thought during the campaign period for the 1998 presidential elections. I was for Roco and voted for Roco, who now resembles Gordon. however, the poll surveys reflected the outcome of the elections. in 2004, the same thing happened, what the surveys say reflected the outcome of the election. In other words, poll surveys are helpful for us to decide and vote wisely...A Gordon vote is an intelligent vote, but is not a wise vote since doing so will only help the presidential bid of Villar...Vote Wisely...Vote for Noynoy as President....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What if I don't want either Noynoy or Villar to win?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I'm sorry but how it will help the presidential bid of Villar? :confused:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    So if hypothetically the results of a survey is like this?

Nicky Perlas - 46%
    Jamby Madrigal - 9%
    the rest would share the 45%

are you telling me that you would not vote kasi sa survey wala nang habol ang kahit sinong kandidato? ganun? that is utterly wrong man! that is not intelligent and that is not WISE!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i think he meant one vote for Gordon is one less vote for Aquino, which favors Villar

if people don't want Villar to become president, people should vote for only one candidate running against Villar

all anti-Villar votes should go to only 1 candidate to make sure Villar doesnt win

if votes against Villar is spread out among too many presidential candidates, it will only favor Villar
    Last edited by uls; February 17th, 2010 at 06:24 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    In other words, poll surveys are helpful for us to decide and vote wisely.
    ano yan?

join the bandwagon?

kung sino ang number 1 sa surveys, siya ang iboboto ng mga undecided voters on election day?

ang decision ng mga voters naka-depend sa resulta ng surveys?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    There are those who argue that poll surveys are rigged by the sponsoring party/candidate and therefore should not be given consideration in deciding who to vote.

That was also what I thought during the campaign period for the 1998 presidential elections. I was for Roco and voted for Roco, who now resembles Gordon. however, the poll surveys reflected the outcome of the elections. in 2004, the same thing happened, what the surveys say reflected the outcome of the election. In other words, poll surveys are helpful for us to decide and vote wisely...A Gordon vote is an intelligent vote, but is not a wise vote since doing so will only help the presidential bid of Villar...Vote Wisely...Vote for Noynoy as President....
    CORRECT masasayang lang ang vote mo kung iboboto mo si gordon bro eddie,gibo etc kasi ang maglalaban si noynoy & villar ano pipiliin mo noynoy na di corrupt na nag aattend sa session ng senate ginagawa niya trabaho niya bilang senator or villar puro gastos na ginagamit ang mahihirap na kung di niya naging asawa si c.aguilar magiging bilyonaryo ba siya sa pagtitinda sa palenke?senator palang si villar di na niya ginagawa trabaho niya bilang senator sa 45 sessions 15 lang attendance niya late pa siya ng 12 times tapos kapag C5 ang pinaguusapan nagtatago siya yan ba dapat maging president???kapag naging president si villar 100% babawiin niya nagastos niya ngayon palang 2 billion na gastos niya mas kawawa ang pinoy kapag si villar mas masahol pa k GMA

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Because a vote for Gordon isn't a vote for Noynoy... and only Noynoy can beat Villar, supposedly.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    malayo pa eleksyon, magbabago pa ang survey..... watch and wait lang muna then decide kapag eleksyon na.....

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    For me if i choose...I go for the candidate who made a good track record...hindi dahil sa umaatend ng session sa senate eh pwede na? We have to look for the contribution of the candidate to the society.

Ang mayaman, lalong magpapayaman...
    Ang nambobola, lolokohin lang tayo habang buhay...
    Ang nangingitlog ay manok...gusto ba natin sa manok?

Kaya vote wisely...yong may kakayahan na humawak ng responsibilidad...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Intelligent Vote vs. Wise Vote