Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 332 of 422 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    planned walkout talaga...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    nabitin tayong lahat last tuesday. take 2 mamaya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tatlo daw katulong dati ni theif justice eh

Romeo Solina wrote me to dispute Corona’s statement that they do not employ a house help.

I’m publishing this so that the Coronas can reply, if they want to.

Here what Corona said: “Simpleng buhay at tahanan lamang—hindi man kami gumagamit ng aircon sapagka’t napakadali po naming magkasakit sa lamig. Simpleng pagkain lamang ang kinakain namin sa bahay, at sa maniwala “po kayo at sa hindi, kami po ay walang katulong sa bahay.

At, iyan ang sinasabi kong katotohan sa inyo. Ganoon kasimple po ang aming pamumuhay na paminsan-minsan lamang na may dumadating na naglilinis ng aming bahay o nagplaplantsa ng aming damit. “

Here’s a portion of Solina’s letter: “We have a ‘katulong’ with us for several years now. We took her after she worked with the Coronas. That was when Corona was still working with then President Arroyo. She said she was supposed to work in the canteen being run by Mrs. Corona near a school in Vito Cruz, but had to stay in the residence of the Coronas. She committed a blunder – by spilling something on a guest and was berated by Corona himself – and she had to resign.

“When I heard Corona’s statement “wala kaming katulong” (to impress the public that he lives simply) I asked Tess, our own katulong what the situation was several years ago. She said that while she was assigned to serve at the canteen, there were three maids for the household – a cook, a laundress, and a cleaner. All of them slept in the house, but were not allowed much free time.”

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Someone who has real estate properties that can't afford kasamabahay? give me a break.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    there are rumors going around that this friday ,cj will attend the senate trial where he will anounce his "retirement" because of health reasons.

let's see........
    It's too late for Corona to do that. Besides, all that "brilliant lawyering" by his Dream Team of legal experts would be just for him to retire at this stage?

I'd still eagerly await judgment by the Impeachment Court.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Impeachment court should render judgement. Gusto din ni JPE na tuldukan ito unlike what happen in the impeachment trial years ago.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    baka naman pagbalik nya ng senate, may opening speech ulit itong si corona.
    at sana dakdakan siya ni brenda sa pambabastos na ginawa nya sa senate.

kaso, sealed ang bibig nya. no reaction, whatsoever......
    bakit kaya?
    brenda has sold her soul to darth pandak in exchange for a very big favor nung panahon nung maliit na pangulo

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    kailangan ma cite for contempt si cj for dishonoring the honorable impeachment court. masyado ng liberal si jpe.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    And the Corona rabid support base is still intact.

Either mga bayarin nalang mga yan, or the frat/gang/mob/cult style protectionism of Pinoys is in effect still.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

OT:

London Olympics mascot ba yan?

Impeachment against CJ Corona..