Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 319 of 422 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

I heard the interview of Atty. Midas earlier this morning. He said, he ask that question to cheap justice and corona told him that 5 mins before his opening statement ends meron na siyang nararamdaman na hindi maganda kaya nagpa excuse na siya. And Atty. Midas added that nahirapan na makatayo si cheap justice when he rush to him at the back of senate hall.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Patayin nila aircon sa icu, hindi daw siya sanay sa lamig. Baka magkasakit. Haha

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

I heard the interview of Atty. Midas earlier this morning. He said, he ask that question to cheap justice and corona told him that 5 mins before his opening statement ends meron na siyang nararamdaman na hindi maganda kaya nagpa excuse na siya. And Atty. Midas added that nahirapan na makatayo si cheap justice when he rush to him at the back of senate hall.
    That was part of the script.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    i think di na talaga mag-appear yan. level up na rin kasi yung excuse. kung low blood sugar nga naman pwede pa mabutasan na makaka-appear pa rin. but whether nasa icu sya or operating room pa... i am sure jpe will make true to his words. no more rescheduling... testimonial (sic) dropped, and case will be up for resolution.

i also think there's no risk of flight naman. removal from public office lang naman ito as opposed to a criminal case na pwede talaga siya mapakulong.
    Sana nga, i hope tapusin na lahat mamaya.

Baka lang kasi umalis ng bansa for the shame he has brought to his family. Haha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    IMHO, It would be much better for CJ Corona to undergo direct and cross examination in the impeachment court rather than just making an opening statement. He would have a high chance to get the nod of the judges and get acquited if indeed his conscience is clear. Doing such opening statement and quickly leaving the senate impeachment court does more harm to him than good. The last resort of the defense team right now is to have this declare a mistrial.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    one thing is clear (for me), he is ready to be charged guilty ...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    paglabas ni Thief Corona sa ICU...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    ayon kay CJ at dun kay estrellita (BIR expert) hindi required i-declare sa SALN ang foreign accounts due to the secrecy law....

peso lang ang pwede pag foreign currency pwedeng hinde
    This is a self-serving interpretation of the law designed to defeat transparency. So, the FCDU's are "absolutely confidential" even if the monies are from dubious sources?

That would mean every public official, a high-ranking one at that, being the CJ, can just convert their monies into dollar deposits, and there would be no way for the public to make them accountable? So much for the requirements of "unquestioned integrity, moral fitness and probity" for a sitting justice of the Supreme Court.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    nag resign na lang kasi sya nung nagpalit ng administrasyon.....masyadong gahaman sa kapangyarihan...
    The Integrated Bar, Ateneo Law School, De la Salle and UE deans are asking the Thief Justice to resign.

Nakakahiya na daw ginagawa niya.

"With Tuesday’s events, I now find it necessary to call on Renato Corona to resign and voluntarily relinquish the position of chief justice. I believe that he certainly is culpable under Article II, given his absolute failure, now admitted, to disclose his dollar accounts in his SALN." Dean La Vina, Ayeneo Law School
    Last edited by hein; May 23rd, 2012 at 01:30 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually... it's very possible for the Chief Justice to have suffered from hypoglycemia and heart problems secondary to the stress and tension from when he was blocked while leaving the session hall... If you have diabetes... it's not hard to induce dangerously low blood sugar by stressing yourself out.

But the leaving part was definitely scripted. I've experienced hypoglycemia myself... and the first thing you do is NOT to stand up quickly and rush to the car, but sit yourself down and request food and a blood sugar check.

-

At first I was dubious of the idea that he would invest in dollar accounts... but then... it makes sense... after the dollar devaluation, you just had to know it would go up again... so buy dollars cheap and wait for the value to grow... but it would have also made more sense to hedge some of that money in yen, wouldn't it?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Impeachment against CJ Corona..