New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I will declare that Justin Bieber is persona non-grata sa Pinas.

Si holden ang gagawin ko na lider nang think tank ko, si LSB ang bahala sa image nang Pinas, panget mga slogan natin eh. Si doc otep cbahala sa health and environment, si monty as SC, si testa sa ATO/CAAP. Si CVT bahala sa information and business dev't, si Clavs bahala sa sports and entertainment(dalawa sila ni holden). Si C4U bahala sa food and fashion trends.... so on and so forth.... you know where i'm getting act.

Tapos ko magawa yan, I'll resign and declare macsd as president but he cannot overturn what I have just done. Iwan ko lang na trabahao ko head nang MTRCB.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I will declare that Justin Bieber is persona non-grata sa Pinas.

Si holden ang gagawin ko na lider nang think tank ko, si LSB ang bahala sa image nang Pinas, panget mga slogan natin eh. Si doc otep cbahala sa health and environment, si monty as SC, si testa sa ATO/CAAP. Si CVT bahala sa information and business dev't, si Clavs bahala sa sports and entertainment(dalawa sila ni holden). Si C4U bahala sa food and fashion trends.... so on and so forth.... you know where i'm getting act.

Tapos ko magawa yan, I'll resign and declare macsd as president but he cannot overturn what I have just done. Iwan ko lang na trabahao ko head nang MTRCB.
    Thanks RY. I accept the appointment hahaha.... first thing i'll do is abolish the legislature and as one mentioned, put everyone of those senatongs & tongressmen and who ever their political relatives are into a firing squad. But before doing that, i will auction all their organs first para naman pakinabangan at maka recover ng konti sa mga ninakaw nila. That being said, bring death penalty back and immediately execute all those in death row to decongest the penitentiary. There will be zero political appointments as all heads of departments/agencies will come from the ranks & merits. Ang justice system will have to be complete within 6-12 months and immediate implementation of sentence. Kung death sentence, walang appeal , auction the organ , patay agad. Sayang ang pakain. Yung mga corrupt, putol ang mga left & right arms. Pag plunder, auction organ at patay agad. Money for legislature will go to infrustractures & development. Any one, private or goverment sector found to steal kahit singkong duling will be persecuted. Presidential decree on moral transformation & responsibility will be the call of the day, everyday. Implement all existing laws, from jay walking, littering etc to the letter. Lahat ng squatter will be sent back to their respective provinces and provided livelihood programs. Maximum 1 child policy for class D & E with force ligation after that. Yung mga babae o lalake na anak lang ng anak without taking proper parenting responsibility, will be executed but auction first their organs. Bawal ang tamad, kung walang trabaho, gagawing metro aid pra malinis ang kapaligiran. All drug dealers & users, will be executed on sight, walang sampal, shoot to kill agad. Provide less tax to working class while increase for those in class A. All religions will be taxed since mahilig silang makialam sa state. If all things fail, trigger the nuke!!!:boom1:

It?s useless to suspend me from Senate?Revilla | Inquirer News

At last, nardong Kupit stated something that make's sense. Eh bakit pa nga naman daw sya suspend eh wala rin naman cyang silbi sa senado. Sweldo at kupit lang naman ang ginagawa nya.

It's was fun to see Nardong Putik crying during the privilage speech of his son about PDAF. His crying cause it was his son who's getting conviction on something he invented with JLN. :hysterical:
    Last edited by macsd; August 20th, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Abay magpapa ka sotto na ako we need this stupid law.

Ipagbawal na ang motorsiklo!

Or to have a "1" restriction sa DL sobrang higpit bago igrant.

Need proof of income
    waiver na pag nakaabala yung rider at fault eh magbabayad siya ng lahat (naka auto debit na sa account)

If the rider is guilty of being idiot sa daan. BITAY!

Sorry sa rant naawa ako sa officemate ko na naaksidente dahil sa kabobohan ng isang rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    kill them all
    interesting, though you'll be 10x more effective to pull this off as bond, bourne or the jackal

whatever happened to the usual among others
    make all officials ride public transpo once/week

cameras on every nooks and crannies where officials do their business ala big brother house, and let paparazzo tag them everywhere. polys, celebs, same stuff

scrap the load of speeches and excuses and fire their pr. let's see how they walk the walk

and the unusual
    make three sovereign countries out of luzon, visayas & mindanao

each will have their own form of governance, jurisdiction and everything that will define their national identity

establish a confederacy and a trilateral trade agreement between the islands

part of the agreement requires no visa to visit a country although, citizens must carry a visa for identification purposes accdg to confederation laws while majority of international laws on immigration and citizenship should still apply

socio-economic and political reforms, self-sufficiency and a strong nationalist movement are much easier to realise with a smaller, concentrated people like the luzonians/ luzo'nos/ luzonese

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    These will be my priority first. 1) I will clean up the metropolis of squatters, send them back to where they came from. 2) Apply the National ID system. 3) Yung ayaw sa 1 or 2, papadala ko sa Spratly island.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    OB for Minister of Alternate Reality and Paranormal Activity.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If I'm the President of the Philippines, I would implement a program to develop and manufacture a national car.

The Salakot Kotse:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Martial law

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    1. Discipline public transportation drivers
    2. 1 child policy for squatters

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Castration for all non performing assets(squatters) so they can never go out and multiply

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
If you get Elected as the President of the Republic of the Phillippines