Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Hahaha, hindi ko naisip yan ah.

:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dami eh. Some had been mentioned by others. So I guess mga top 5 crazy ideas na lang ang i-no-note ko lang dito.

1. Solve the flood and traffic problems by totally changing the mass transportation system. Jeepneys will be replaced by buses, buses with rail. Redraw the lines that buses and jeepneys take to lessen congestion on choke points. Ika nga, start from scratch. Another is to purchase tunnel boring machines (TBMs) that will be a standard for creating roadway and flood tunnels underneath the metro. Create bypass roads to lessen travel times to key points and flood tunnels that will drain either to Manila Bay or Laguna Lake. Build more bridges across the rivers that tranverse thru the metro.

2. Sell Clark to Ayala / SM / Robinsons / Megaworld to create a new financial hub / business center for the Philippines.

3. Reduce income taxes to 20% and study other means for the government to get income. Create a commission that will account for every government expenditure by actually monitoring these projects visually.

4. Improve all nationwide infrastructure (airport, roads, bridges) to international standards.

5. Pay off foreign loans with our reserves.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    5. Pay off foreign loans with our reserves.
    tapos loan ulit?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ utangin ulit yung binayad parang bumbay, never ending cycle ng utang-bayad-utang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    tapos loan ulit?
    Mismo! pero mas mababa na ang interest rates dapat.

Actually its a crazy idea kasi you can't really use your reserves to pay off the loans pero sayang lang kasi yun pera kung di naman ginagamit.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Pa install ng detachable roof buong pilipinas para pag umulan ng malakas,derecho sa South China Sea:peace:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    1. I will reinstate buying of hammers inside the malls.
    2. I will make sure all senators ang congressmen are invited and will attend my first SONA. After making sure that everyone's inside the building before my arrival, kaboom :D there goes our much awaited clean slate

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Double post

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ you must invite also all those who lost in the elections. make sure they bring their wives, sons and daughters, too. use the philippine arena as the venue for your sona, 55,000 capacity nun

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I'd nuke this country back to the stone age and start all over again.

Clean slate.

But that's just me.

That make's the two of us if at first iron hand policy don't work. The entire if not the majority is damn corrupt or have their on way of breaking the law cause of the mixed culture. Bata pa lang tinuturuan ng maging corrupt, like for example, boy paki bili mo nga ako ng suka sa tindahan, sa iyo na ang piso sukli.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
If you get Elected as the President of the Republic of the Phillippines