New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    this is a "what-if" question that is open to speculation.
    honestly, i do not know anyone who would know the answer.
    Canada was never colonized by the US...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Canada was never colonized by the US...

i'm sorry.
    i was answering the original question of the thread.
    i failed to remove the canada post.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm sorry.
    i was answering the original question of the thread.
    i failed to remove the canada post.
    Of course doc. I was answering the TS but he got banned.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    If the British colonized us i think we will be better off. Almost all of commonwealth countries are now doing good.

Another good thing is we can import JDM cars without doing any conversion! If the US never colonized the Philippines, would the Philippines be rich today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    oo nga no, di sana nagkarun din ng school of magic dito, always wanted to do that

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If the Philippines did.not become a US colony and it was the Brits instead THEN we'd still be a JAPANESE COLONY today. Britain had neither the men nor the material needed to defeat the japs in ww2. There would have been no Pearl Harbor, the US would not have entered the war, and europe will still be flying the nazi flag to this day.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    If the British colonized us i think we will be better off. Almost all of commonwealth countries are now doing good.

Another good thing is we can import JDM cars without doing any conversion! If the US never colonized the Philippines, would the Philippines be rich today?
    Years ago may na-attenand ko na usapan ng mga members ng intelligencia eh ang sabi.......

Kung briton ang nagcolonized sa atin eh asensado tayo dahil lahat ng dinaanan ng protestant reformation movement eh umasenso.

At kung tumagal ang pagsakop sa atin ng japan eh asensado tayo. Tingnan nyo singapore, china, korea. Nabasa nyo kung paano dinescribe ni lee kwan yew mga hapon. Parang ruthless people basta sobrang nega daw, sobrang pagkahayop. Syempre dumaan sya sa pahirap ng hapon kaya talaga dinamdam nya at nagsumikap at umasenso ngayon singaporeans.

Kung gusto mo malaman kung sino kaugali ng pinoy eh wala daw sa asya. Nasa europe = espanol. Mga utak-lutang daw.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Years ago may na-attenand ko na usapan ng mga members ng intelligencia eh ang sabi.......

Kung briton ang nagcolonized sa atin eh asensado tayo dahil lahat ng dinaanan ng protestant reformation movement eh umasenso.

At kung tumagal ang pagsakop sa atin ng japan eh asensado tayo. Tingnan nyo singapore, china, korea. Nabasa nyo kung paano dinescribe ni lee kwan yew mga hapon. Parang ruthless people basta sobrang nega daw, sobrang pagkahayop. Syempre dumaan sya sa pahirap ng hapon kaya talaga dinamdam nya at nagsumikap at umasenso ngayon singaporeans.

Kung gusto mo malaman kung sino kaugali ng pinoy eh wala daw sa asya. Nasa europe = espanol. Mga utak-lutang daw.
    Dami ko nang nakatrabaho na espanol kags - condescending yes, pero hindi utak lutang. Unique lang yata yan sa pinoy, esp DDS.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    If the Marcoses never were.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    There would have been no Pearl Harbor, the US would not have entered the war, and europe will still be flying the nazi flag to this day.
    Even without the help of US, Germany's defeat in Europe was inevitable.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Even without the help of US, Germany's defeat in Europe was inevitable.
    Ah yes the Russians. Out of the frying pan into the fire. Which do you think would have been better? The nazis who killed 6 million jews or the Soviets who killed more than 20 million of their own under Stalin alone, and an estimated 70-100 million under communist regimes worldwide. So the Russians "liberate" Europe then turn their eyes eastward to "liberate" Japanese occupied Asia? No thanks!
    Last edited by yebo; April 6th, 2019 at 12:10 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast