New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    You do know that Japan was the occupying force in Manila during WW2, right
    If the yankee imperialist weren't in your country, your people would have been spared, ever thought of that? And not only the ones who were affected during WW2 but the ones who were affected with your war for independence with the US. Did you forget:

That is why I can't wait for the US to get its comeuppance and you should too!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Don't blame the Americans, blame the Japanese.
    And blame the yankees too, of course! I read that your dear Manuel Quezon urged the imperialist to give you independence before WW2 in the hopes that Japan would spare your country, did the yankee imperialist listen? And now look at what has happened.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    MacArthur could have fought and delayed the Japanese at Manila in 1942. But, he chose to make Manila an open city and spare it the destruction, retreating to Bataan instead.

When the US was poised to retake Manila, Yamashita ordered his troops to abandon Manila as well and regroup elsewhere. But, the Japanese marines refused and chose Manila as the place to make their last stand instead.

What was the alternative? Leave Manila in Japanese hands?

Regardless whether the PH was in US hands or not, the Japanese would have taken the PH because it was in an ideal position to protect Japanese supply routes from and to Southeast Asia. Look at a map of the region.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 24th, 2019 at 11:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Ilang beses ka na bang na-deny sa US visa application mo at galit ka kay uncle Sam?
    I would never choose to live in such a horrible rotting country even if that means death for me! The only way I would choose to live there is when the vermin there have been exterminated and the poor nations, who have been hurt by them, have divided the remains of their country.

Buti sana kung Beijing pa yan ok lang, we do have an issue with them.
    Why? Did the Chinese do this to you:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or perhaps this:

Come back to me when they do.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    The TS does believe that china will be good for the philippines.
    What does China have to do with any of this? Is it because of your current argument with China?

Has China colonized you?

Has China murdered hundreds of thousands if not millions of you?

Did China promise you independence only to take it away?

Does China have a military base in your country?

Have Chinese soldiers raped or murdered a homo***ual by drowning him in the toilet?

Has China ever done any of these to you? Perhaps you should learn your history before you comment back to me.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    The Americans funded the rebuilding not just of Europe but also the philippines and japan after the end of world war2
    Is that so? Did the Philippines look the same after they rebuilt you?

And by the way, many Europeans consider the Marshall plan a mistake.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Those pictures are from the Phil-Am war of 1899 to 1902. None of those people are even alive now. Jeez, my dad wouldn't be born for another 40-something years.

Would you blame the current generation Germans for what Hitler did in WW2?

Yes, the Philippines got a rotten deal overall, but you gotta play the cards you're dealt with.

I think the mods should lock this thread. Outlook not so good.
    Last edited by oj88; July 24th, 2019 at 11:59 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    mukhang aral sa history si justanswerplz.

Si intelligencia of the philippine nilelecturan din kami about the west na barbaric nation.

Meron sinabi sa amin to research about al-andalus andalucia hindi ko pa chinecheck.

And china is never the enemy.

he is the one who told us to read about kishore mahbubani, the dean of lee kuan yew of school of public policy.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Each time again, there's an anti-american post here in tsikot. Different usernames same person maybe?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by justansweritplz View Post
    Is that so? Did the Philippines look the same after they rebuilt you?

And by the way, many Europeans consider the Marshall plan a mistake.
    They rebuilt me but mine but i went there also becoz of sinatra, why not? maybe its yours, i see you, but im not here..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
If Americans destroyed Manila during WW2, why didn't the Filipinos do the same to an American city?