New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    so who are you going to vote? Binay? who's left on the list?
    Nope, not Binay, definitely not..in fact i'm adding him to my list :

Manuel Villar
    Loren Legarda
    Mar Roxas
    Richard Gordon
    Noli De Castro
    Bayani Fernando
    Ronnie Puno
    Jejomar Binay
    Gilbert Teodoro
    Ping Lacson

These people know campaign commercials before the election period is a violation of election law, and these are people who take oath to uphold and abide by our country's laws!!! But they know they will go on unpunished because the law is open to interpretation to them who possess money and power and they can get away with it. Cheats! As much as i detest door-to-door salesmen, i hate these political cheats more!!

I hate it when my team loses in a game, but i get angry when i know we've been cheated. I am graceful in defeat, but only when the better team wins. Play by the rules and they earn my respect...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hm... actually Erap and Jamby are not there.

If any one of those two gets (re)elected, however, then I would've lost almost all of what little confidence I have with regards to the people...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by christel_chops View Post

These people know campaign commercials before the election period is a violation of election law, .

uuummm, technically they didn't violated any election law, since they have not filed their certificate of candidacy yet hence they are still not an official candidates. FYI

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    uuummm, technically they didn't violated any election law, since they have not filed their certificate of candidacy yet hence they are still not an official candidates. FYI
    As per comelec laws. wala silang nagawang mali.

Ang medyo katanggap tanggap for me ay iyong kay Noli kasi ang tagal na ang promotion na ito. the rest, naglabasan kasi malapit na ang election. Pinaka ayaw ko ang pag sabi o pagyayabang ng supposed to be na nagawa nya.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Hm... actually Erap and Jamby are not there.
    I personally haven't seen any political adverts with Erap or Jamby in them. If I see one, i'll put their names up there faster than you can think of a song for a campaign jingle..hehehe

Btw, I'll expand my list later to include those who have campaign jingles, when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yes, and technically a chicken egg is not a chicken until it has hatched. But there's a huge probability that once it does, it will be a chicken. That's why i said, the law is open to interpretation, to suit them. I want my vote to go to a socially responsible person with integrity, for one. We're kinda short of the kind these days.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i think, kelangan natin gumawa ng opinion on different candidates for this coming elections, whether he/she has advertisments personally or about his/her department. like ganito:

ano tingin nyo sa mga candidates na eto:

1. kabayang noli
    2. chairman bf
    3. defense sec. gilbert teodoro
    4. dilg sec. ronnie puno
    5. sen. mar roxas
    6. sen. manny villar
    7. gov. ed panlilio
    8. gov. grace podaca
    9. ex-pres. erap
    10. sen. jamby madrigal
    11. mayor binay
    12. sen. ping lacson
    13. sen. noynoy aquino
    14. sen. kiko pangilinan
    15. sen. loren legarda
    16. sen. richard gordon

i did not include tesda chairman syjuco kasi hindi ko alam kung tatakbo siya o hindi kasi ang kanyang ads eh more on tesda. i included sen. aquino kasi madami na ngayon ang umuusad na tumakbo siya sa 2010 elections. bigyan natin sila ng pro's and con's para maging fair ang lahat. lahat ng yan ang mga possible candidates for president and vice president positions this coming 2010 elections

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    What are the odds they'll start digging at each other's closets and start dragging each other in the mud? They're probably all primed like at the starting line waiting for a race to begin. The media will be there too ready to relish all the gossip.

Oh wait. Never mind. I was talking about the US congressional elections next year.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Related to this thread :

gotta give it to this woman, she's got guts..maybe i'll vote for her if she runs for president..or maybe i need to get my head examined hehehe

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/08...s-or-face-raps

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    i will not vote for polticians who . . .

- campaign prematurely
    - uses the poor in his/her themes
    - mixes politics and religion
    - have illicit affairs
    - brags about his/her rugs to riches life story
    - say negative things about others
    - have a track record/s of corruption, fraud, etc . . .
    - owns a huge business empire
    - brags about his/her financial and educational attainment
    - speaks Filipino almost all the time

teka, e di wala ng natira sa mga kakandidato?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I will not vote for politicians who...

are Filipinos.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
I will not vote for politicians who...