New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ...I currently see on TV, on political advertisement disguised as product endorsements or public service messages..way long before the election period.

Yes the ban on political advertisements was lifted some time ago, but still , the more i see of these people on TV the less my opinion of them become..they're like those pesky door-to-door salesmen, who cajole you into buying something you don't need or will ever use...The best way to say no to a salesman is to just shut the door.. so for these politicians, Sorry but i will not vote for you..

Manuel Villar
    Loren Legarda
    Mar Roxas
    Richard Gordon
    Noli De Castro
    Bayani Fernando
    Ronnie Puno

I'll update my list if i see any more...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    presidential candidate need to have some media exposure for the public to know them, for me some basic that a govt officials must have are:
    1. sincere spiritual faith, believe in the creator, God, Allah or whomever;
    2. clear conscience and the duty to serve not to get money from pinoys;
    3. humanitarianism;
    4. absolute value for life;
    5. serve the poor, uplift PI;
    6. eradicate all immorality;

but i guess if all those are complied, a saint perhaps is what the philippines need...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    null
    null

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by christel_chops View Post
    ...I currently see on TV, on political advertisement disguised as product endorsements or public service messages..way long before the election period.

Yes the ban on political advertisements was lifted some time ago, but still , the more i see of these people on TV the less my opinion of them become..they're like those pesky door-to-door salesmen, who cajole you into buying something you don't need or will ever use...The best way to say no to a salesman is to just shut the door.. so for these politicians, Sorry but i will not vote for you..

Manuel Villar
    Loren Legarda
    Mar Roxas
    Richard Gordon
    Noli De Castro
    Bayani Fernando
    Ronnie Puno

so who are you going to vote? Binay? who's left on the list?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by christel_chops View Post

Manuel Villar
    Loren Legarda
    Mar Roxas
    Richard Gordon
    Noli De Castro
    Bayani Fernando
    Ronnie Puno

pareho tayo...

dagdag mo na yung taga TESDA, yung balbas sarado.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pare-pareho lang mga yan. pero sa tingin ko, lesser evil si roxas and de castro. just my opinion.

wala naman kasi sa uupo lang e.. sa mga taong pumapaligid.. sa mga taong inaabuso ang batas...

basta ako si bayani iboboto ko.. taga marikina ako.. i can see the difference..

sa ibang tumatakbo, di ko lang alam kung may difference ba silang nagawa kahit katiting at napapakinabangan

pero da best pa din sa ngayon ay baguhin na ang batas, panahon na..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thats it! I am voting for Ed Panlilio... Pinaka hindi trapo sa lahat ng may balak tumakbo so far... Alam ko matatalo pero so what? If nanalo naman yung binoto mo I won't win money...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I will not vote for politicians who does not have a platform for the government they will form

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I heard that if "Hero" would become the next president, he wants to build a railroad system from Ilocos Norte going south to Bicol area, and claims that will be the best legacy for a leader. I'm impressed with his idea but Im irritated to see his very odd ideas around the metro.

Fernando wont get my vote on any national position.Period.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
I will not vote for politicians who...